<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, August 14, 2004

    This is about my Cat Squeekers :-)

    This is Squeekers.. She is a gray/black/tan tabby cat that we rescued from the Oak Ridge Animal Shelter.. She was a christmas Gift from Robert to me on our 1st christmas ever together in 2002..

    She is the oldest.. she is not a shy cat but also not the most friendliest one either.. she only comes to me or robert when she wants something.. she'll let me pet her if She is laying down with me.. otherwise her body language tells me to LEAVE her alone hehe.. but she is sweet and is loveable cat..

    Her name Squeekers actually came from my nickname that robert had been calling me .. which was Squeeky well I wanted to name her after "me" and I had actually picked the name before I even went to the shelter to see which cat we were gonna get.. but she responded to the name very well..


    Well that's about all I can say about my sweet Squeekers.. and i'll be adding a picture to this too :-)





    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home