<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Monday, August 16, 2004

    Monkey

    Hi Everyone!!

    well here it is 8 pm and decided to post a new message tonight :) this time it's about my other cat.. Monkey!!

    He is also another one we rescued from the shelter.. oh heck we rescued all 3 from the shelter but anyway.. he's the only male cat I have and he'll show ya he's the "KING" of this house as far as it concerns him.. he pushes the girls around and pretty much LOVES attention..

    Monkey is a orange/white cat with the most beautiful eyes I could ever seen in a male cat.. He loves to come and be petted and will lay on your lap and just has the loudest Purr anyone could ever hear or even feel when he's around.. He's also a BED HOGGER.. he won't let the girls sleep on the bed but yet he can.. and always sleeps with me whenever I'm bed for the night or for a nap.. He's such a BIG baby hehe..

    I'm gonna attach a pic of him don't worry hehe.. He's a mischevious cat.. the pic i'm gonna attach is what he did one morning while Robert was putting dishes away from the dishwasher and Monkey decided he was gonna explore and jumped into the cabinet hehe..

    Well.. here's the pic and I' ll post some more messages later.. but the post of the other cat i'll wait a while.. I wanna post about my friends and family next :)



    1 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Monkey's my favorite cat that Sandy has.. I like Squeeker also but Monkey has gotten my heart! Carmel doesn't even like me so I don't like her! (Runt, does that meant Robert don't like me??) LOL!!

    11:25 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home