about My sister
Well what can I say about my sister?? hehe.. probably A LOT!!!! but I'll keep those deep dark secrets to myself and just tell ya about my sister that I'm allowed to tell ya huh??
Well.. first off my sister is exactly 3 years and 1 day older than me.. I always tell her it's her fault that I was born in November instead of December like my mom was orignally told by her doctors but that's a totally different post ;)
She is just a wonderful sister who has helped me out through a lot of things in my life growing up through all the rough obstacles I had to overcome and even when I grew up and became an adult and had a lot of pain and heartache from going through a miscarriage, seperation and divorce from my ex husband she was right there along side of me helping me through it all.. which I've probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for her (or my mom either).. she always gave me the encouragement and support that I needed even when I failed in my missions she was still right there encouraging me which I'm just grateful for!!
She has 3 children of her own a Son who will be turning 13 tomorrow!! and a daughter who will be 11 next week and another son who is 5 years old (he turned 5 last thursday) geesh sis.. you sure love having kids in August hehe.. Keeping us broke huh?!?!?! She is such a wonderful mother to those 3 kids and tries her best to give what she can to them.. and I'm soo grateful she has those 3 for me to SPOIL and send back home to rofl.. Love ya sis..
She lives in Clinton but soon will be moving to Oak Ridge Tn where she is building a 4 bedroom house!!! I'm soooooo Jealous!! hehehe.. but she will be further away from me and that just absolutely SUCKS!!!:( right now I live in the Clinton/Norris line and here she is moving away to Oak Ridge which will be about 18 miles from me.. I know that's NOT far but still.. Far enough for me!! wont' get to see her as often... i know sis u're gonna go and say.. and when do i ever visit and i'm 9 miles away now?!?! LOL
here's a pic of my sister at my wedding!!
Well.. first off my sister is exactly 3 years and 1 day older than me.. I always tell her it's her fault that I was born in November instead of December like my mom was orignally told by her doctors but that's a totally different post ;)
She is just a wonderful sister who has helped me out through a lot of things in my life growing up through all the rough obstacles I had to overcome and even when I grew up and became an adult and had a lot of pain and heartache from going through a miscarriage, seperation and divorce from my ex husband she was right there along side of me helping me through it all.. which I've probably wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for her (or my mom either).. she always gave me the encouragement and support that I needed even when I failed in my missions she was still right there encouraging me which I'm just grateful for!!
She has 3 children of her own a Son who will be turning 13 tomorrow!! and a daughter who will be 11 next week and another son who is 5 years old (he turned 5 last thursday) geesh sis.. you sure love having kids in August hehe.. Keeping us broke huh?!?!?! She is such a wonderful mother to those 3 kids and tries her best to give what she can to them.. and I'm soo grateful she has those 3 for me to SPOIL and send back home to rofl.. Love ya sis..
She lives in Clinton but soon will be moving to Oak Ridge Tn where she is building a 4 bedroom house!!! I'm soooooo Jealous!! hehehe.. but she will be further away from me and that just absolutely SUCKS!!!:( right now I live in the Clinton/Norris line and here she is moving away to Oak Ridge which will be about 18 miles from me.. I know that's NOT far but still.. Far enough for me!! wont' get to see her as often... i know sis u're gonna go and say.. and when do i ever visit and i'm 9 miles away now?!?! LOL
here's a pic of my sister at my wedding!!




1 Comments:
Thank you for having a very nice blog about me :) I am glad you didn't tell them all the bad and nasty stuff I did LOL! I love you very much Little Runt!
Post a Comment
<< Home