<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, November 14, 2004

    Our Birthday Dinner...

    Hi Everyone.. I thought I'd post the pics from our Birthday Dinner.. it was a wonderful dinner.. Mary and I really enjoyed our time with our family and sharing our birthday dinner..

    here are the pics..
    Mom talking to granny

    Me Saying ILY to the camera while looking at Mary talk to me..

    Mary with Max

    The Birthday Cake from Baskin Robbins.. YUMMY!!

    Sandy and Mary cutting the cake

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home