Precious Moments
Some people ask me why I collect Precious moments.. and I'll tell ya why right here!!!
When I found out that I was Pregnant in May of 2000.. I had went baby shopping with (ex) mother in law and I had picked out precious moment stuff to decorate the baby's bed with etc. and when I had the miscarriage.. I had decided that's what I wanted to collect.. not only are they cute.. but they represent the bible.. their innocence and it's just so hard to explain about them but I love them sooooooo much.. so I collect them..
When Robert and I got married.. that's how I had the theme of the wedding Precious Moments!! and still now I look at precious moments stuff although I know I can't afford it .. I just love it!!!!!
IF and when we ever have a baby.. that's what I want to decorate the baby's room in.. precious moments...
I'll attach some pictures here of my precious moment pictures :)
this is from our cake top that was on the table.. instead of our cake.. i was afraid it was too heavy for the cake hehe..
When I found out that I was Pregnant in May of 2000.. I had went baby shopping with (ex) mother in law and I had picked out precious moment stuff to decorate the baby's bed with etc. and when I had the miscarriage.. I had decided that's what I wanted to collect.. not only are they cute.. but they represent the bible.. their innocence and it's just so hard to explain about them but I love them sooooooo much.. so I collect them..
When Robert and I got married.. that's how I had the theme of the wedding Precious Moments!! and still now I look at precious moments stuff although I know I can't afford it .. I just love it!!!!!
IF and when we ever have a baby.. that's what I want to decorate the baby's room in.. precious moments...
I'll attach some pictures here of my precious moment pictures :)
this is from our cake top that was on the table.. instead of our cake.. i was afraid it was too heavy for the cake hehe..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home