<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, November 02, 2004

    I wish

    This song.. I listen to it sometimes and MOST of the words I do wish I had the chance to tell my ex husband David.. and even though I'm married to Robert.. a part of my heart will still care for my ex becuase he was a part of my past.. and he and I had agreed to be friends.. but I guess in a way I do still love him but only as a friend.. but this song is "dedicated" to him...



    Jo Dee Messina lyrics -

    I Wish

    It's not easy saying this to you
    It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do

    But boy before you go
    I want you to Know

    Chorus:
    I wish you strength
    When times are hard
    Oh I wish with all my heart you find just what
    You're looking for

    I wish you joy
    I wish you peace
    And that every star you see's within your reach

    And I wish you still loved me
    I wish things were different you know that
    But I'm still happy for the times we had
    You mean the world to me
    Baby Please Believe

    Repeat Chorus

    Losing you is tearing me apart
    But a part of me will be with you
    No matter where you are...


    I do wish David the world.. I want him to have the dreams that He has been dreaming.. even though he chose to share those dreams and reach his goals with another woman.. I do wish him happiness and a good future for himself and his wife..

    I would hope he wishes the same thing for me.. to be happy.. which I am very happy with Robert.. I couldnt' have asked for a better man to be my husband who treats me with the respect that I should have..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home