<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Thursday, November 25, 2004

    Our Thanksgiving!!

    Hi Everybody!!

    Well we have totally enjoyed our dinner and we all got sooo stuffed, they just about had to roll us out the door hehehe.. Just kidding but we had SO much food it was soo good.. here's what we had

    Turkey, Ham, Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserold, Green Beans, Corn, Carrots, tomatos/corn/green pepper mixed together, and Rolls, and something that was great that Justin made which was Pumpkin muffins.. and then we had our tea's to drink.. but it was delicious.. as much food as we had.. we all really didnt' have dessert at all!! I had 1 piece of pumpkin pie that was really good.. mary made it last night and I gotta hand it to Mary.. she has really done a great job on helping cooking.. I didnt' do much as I had wanted to but it was all soo good.. Thanks Dad, Mom and Mary for the wonderful dinner!!

    As we were done eating and chatting around.. I realized Robert and I didnt' even get to take pictures before and during, and after our dinner so we were only able to get 6 pictures :( which really totally sucks but maybe christmas we'll do better.. but i'll put the pics. in here what we do have..

    Daddy


    Gramps


    Granny and Gramps


    Mom


    Mom and Dad


    What was left of the family at the table after dinner



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home