Remembering Old Times
Last night I was talking to Lacie who is 14 years old.. she doesn't look 14 that's for sure but anyway.. Lacie is David's little sister and so last night was the 1st time in a long long time that I actually chatted with her online for more than an hour.. I think we were on IM for 3 hours last night and she sent me some pictures.. I was gonna save some and only put in the ones I want but the way she sent it I can't so I'm sending all of them...
I couldnt' believe that I had forgotten all of these pictures that I'm in!!! and some are OMG sooo embarrassed!! hehe..
I'm on the bottom left in the purple sweatshirt..
Lacie's homecoming queen with her escort/also her best friend with her brother as an escort for that friend... She did NOT look like she was 12 at the time..
Most of this was our Camping trip.. in the middle pic is David, Lacie,Tori and me, the guy in the corner left is David's Stepdad also name is David.
pic. of me and bottom one is David, his stepdad and his mom
the bottom pic has kids that was with us that year camping, which is Lacie, Chris, and Tori
there's a picture of Lacie and Me on the couch in the old part of the house they live in before it got remodeled.. so this was taken approximately 1997.
Alot of these pictures has brought back a lot of memories that I had kinda forgotten but I'm so glad that lacie has started making these photo collages so she can remember the things used to be.. :) When I get some more I'll probably post some more but hope u didnt' laugh at me with that wig on lol...
I couldnt' believe that I had forgotten all of these pictures that I'm in!!! and some are OMG sooo embarrassed!! hehe..
I'm on the bottom left in the purple sweatshirt..
Lacie's homecoming queen with her escort/also her best friend with her brother as an escort for that friend... She did NOT look like she was 12 at the time..
Most of this was our Camping trip.. in the middle pic is David, Lacie,Tori and me, the guy in the corner left is David's Stepdad also name is David.
pic. of me and bottom one is David, his stepdad and his mom
the bottom pic has kids that was with us that year camping, which is Lacie, Chris, and Tori
there's a picture of Lacie and Me on the couch in the old part of the house they live in before it got remodeled.. so this was taken approximately 1997.
Alot of these pictures has brought back a lot of memories that I had kinda forgotten but I'm so glad that lacie has started making these photo collages so she can remember the things used to be.. :) When I get some more I'll probably post some more but hope u didnt' laugh at me with that wig on lol...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home