Christmas at the McMillan's
Hi there!!
I sure hope everyone enjoyed their christmas this year.. I sure did enjoy our christmas time!! Everything went wonderful for my family..
My family started coming to my house around 10 30 am and mary and I finished up cooking the food or rather warming up some of the food and we had planned to eat at 2 but by the time we got everything.. the food was ready by 1 but dad was no where near my house!! so finally he got here and mom/dad had to finish making the special turkey gravy they make every year and then we finally sat down to eat after I said a prayer (which I ALWAYS try to get out of ) but this year they said... This is your house so u gotta do it so I did.. and poor R0bert.. I was signing away and I had forgotten to use my voice so Robert would know what I was saying.. I kept apologizing after I got done cause I really didn't think about him.. Sorry honey!!
We listened to the kids beg us to let them open their gifts nonstop till we finally gave in and said OK we'll let ya open up the gifts.. it was a bit earlier than we planned but my granny wanted to be home before it got dark since with her eye problems so we said ok..
I think we had a record breaking time for the kids opening the gifts but it was soo wonderful to watch how the kids react to each gift they got it was soo special.. especially the gift Justin opened from Robert and me.. Like what Mary said in her blog.. it was PRICELESS.. but now I wish i had kept that gift till the end but in any event he LOVED the game.. it's the one he wanted and I loved tricking him.. I had gotten him the PS2 game he wanted which was Monster Hunter.. I had heck of a time trying to find that game.. I had called 4 wal mart's, 3 K mart's and a Target (which I'm glad Target didn't have it cause I would've hated to buy anything from them) But none of them had the game he wanted.. so I basically gave up and was gonna order online but when I had mentioned about it to my co worker she said Try EB at the mall.. so I tracked down their phone number and called them and I was thrilled they had it BUT they only had 2 games left. so I asked them to please hold one of them and that mary was on her way.. so she got it and he's now in possession of it!!
I gave Tori a game for her Gameboy Advance.. she loves Mario games so I got her that and Ryan got a Vsmile Console .. so kinda like a nintendo system for him so he can learn new educational stuff at the same time have his own Entertainment system like his brother and sister has their own :)
I got a electric shaver that I watned for my legs.. I got tired of using blades so Robert got that for me for christmas, I also got a gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse which I can't wait to go and try their food.. I got that Gift card from Vicki... and then I got a Jean Jacket from my grandparents, my parents gave me money and my sister gave me the best gift I could've asked for.. 2 picture frames.. one is of robert and me on that bench that i had posted earlier .. and also one of the Carver's family.. JUST PERFECT!!!
Just now to get a FAMILY picture with all of us together.. my grandparents,parents, Carver's and Robert and ME!!! can't wait to do that :-D
Boy there is so much going through my head to type but I can't type that fast to keep up with my brain so I guess I'll just stop for now :)
Be safe and have a safe trip wherever u are... and enjoy your last week of 2004!!!!!!!
I sure hope everyone enjoyed their christmas this year.. I sure did enjoy our christmas time!! Everything went wonderful for my family..
My family started coming to my house around 10 30 am and mary and I finished up cooking the food or rather warming up some of the food and we had planned to eat at 2 but by the time we got everything.. the food was ready by 1 but dad was no where near my house!! so finally he got here and mom/dad had to finish making the special turkey gravy they make every year and then we finally sat down to eat after I said a prayer (which I ALWAYS try to get out of ) but this year they said... This is your house so u gotta do it so I did.. and poor R0bert.. I was signing away and I had forgotten to use my voice so Robert would know what I was saying.. I kept apologizing after I got done cause I really didn't think about him.. Sorry honey!!
We listened to the kids beg us to let them open their gifts nonstop till we finally gave in and said OK we'll let ya open up the gifts.. it was a bit earlier than we planned but my granny wanted to be home before it got dark since with her eye problems so we said ok..
I think we had a record breaking time for the kids opening the gifts but it was soo wonderful to watch how the kids react to each gift they got it was soo special.. especially the gift Justin opened from Robert and me.. Like what Mary said in her blog.. it was PRICELESS.. but now I wish i had kept that gift till the end but in any event he LOVED the game.. it's the one he wanted and I loved tricking him.. I had gotten him the PS2 game he wanted which was Monster Hunter.. I had heck of a time trying to find that game.. I had called 4 wal mart's, 3 K mart's and a Target (which I'm glad Target didn't have it cause I would've hated to buy anything from them) But none of them had the game he wanted.. so I basically gave up and was gonna order online but when I had mentioned about it to my co worker she said Try EB at the mall.. so I tracked down their phone number and called them and I was thrilled they had it BUT they only had 2 games left. so I asked them to please hold one of them and that mary was on her way.. so she got it and he's now in possession of it!!
I gave Tori a game for her Gameboy Advance.. she loves Mario games so I got her that and Ryan got a Vsmile Console .. so kinda like a nintendo system for him so he can learn new educational stuff at the same time have his own Entertainment system like his brother and sister has their own :)
I got a electric shaver that I watned for my legs.. I got tired of using blades so Robert got that for me for christmas, I also got a gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse which I can't wait to go and try their food.. I got that Gift card from Vicki... and then I got a Jean Jacket from my grandparents, my parents gave me money and my sister gave me the best gift I could've asked for.. 2 picture frames.. one is of robert and me on that bench that i had posted earlier .. and also one of the Carver's family.. JUST PERFECT!!!
Just now to get a FAMILY picture with all of us together.. my grandparents,parents, Carver's and Robert and ME!!! can't wait to do that :-D
Boy there is so much going through my head to type but I can't type that fast to keep up with my brain so I guess I'll just stop for now :)
Be safe and have a safe trip wherever u are... and enjoy your last week of 2004!!!!!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home