More Christmas Stuff
Well since my last post an hour ago.. I did some more decorating in our living room.. not a lot like how my parents usually do but this is pretty much all I got right now :) so I thought I'd post what I've decorated my living room with...
Santa by the Fireplace...
Christmas picture with Poinsetta swag hanging over it...
Set of 4 Santa Bears
Caroling Bears around the fire..
Carnival ice skating pond
View from the top of the pond..
My Snowman Snuffer...
Our Christmas tree with the view of our christmas stuff on top of entertainment center...
Santa by the Fireplace...
Christmas picture with Poinsetta swag hanging over it...
Set of 4 Santa Bears
Caroling Bears around the fire..
Carnival ice skating pond
View from the top of the pond..
My Snowman Snuffer...
Our Christmas tree with the view of our christmas stuff on top of entertainment center...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home