Embarrassing moments!!
Last Thursday everyone was kinda restless at work.. we had passed the deadline and wasn't exactly done with our work but we really weren't wanting to work at that particular moment.. so the ladies in our little section of cubicles were chatting away.. and I was talking to the lady who sits next to my cubicle about the show I was watching the night before which was "Wife Swap"...
Well.. without really thinking about who was walking by our cubicles which is RIGHT IN FRONT of the main safe vault so there's quite a bit of traffic in our area.. and I had said this statement..
"I like Wife Swap" and at that particular moment when I said that the office manager who happens to be one of the big boss over us.. walks by and hears me says this.. I didn't realize it at the time but he looked at me and just hurried away without saying a thing.. and Brenda the other lady that was listening to me talk just burst out laughing and told me what Jim had did.. Carol and I just started to laugh so hard my face turned red.. He Never did hear me say the next few words after that.. which I had said "except for it coming on so late at night" sigh...
Well it's a few days later and he now still won't look at me straight in the face.. geesh.. I sure wish ABC would change this name of the show!!!
But still.. it's funny when I sit at work and think about it.. but I sure do make sure now that I don't say the wrong thing in front of the wrong people... sure did embarrass me enough!!!
Well.. without really thinking about who was walking by our cubicles which is RIGHT IN FRONT of the main safe vault so there's quite a bit of traffic in our area.. and I had said this statement..
"I like Wife Swap" and at that particular moment when I said that the office manager who happens to be one of the big boss over us.. walks by and hears me says this.. I didn't realize it at the time but he looked at me and just hurried away without saying a thing.. and Brenda the other lady that was listening to me talk just burst out laughing and told me what Jim had did.. Carol and I just started to laugh so hard my face turned red.. He Never did hear me say the next few words after that.. which I had said "except for it coming on so late at night" sigh...
Well it's a few days later and he now still won't look at me straight in the face.. geesh.. I sure wish ABC would change this name of the show!!!
But still.. it's funny when I sit at work and think about it.. but I sure do make sure now that I don't say the wrong thing in front of the wrong people... sure did embarrass me enough!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home