<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, March 26, 2006

    I Could Not Ask For More

    This Song is by Sara Evans.. She is a very good singer and I was looking at Lyrics and came across this one and it is what I feel about Robert and our marriage.. so I wanna post this for Robert :-)


    "I Could Not Ask For More"
    By: Sara Evans


    Lying here with you
    Listening to the rain
    Smile just to see the smile upon your face
    These are the moments I thank God that I'm Alive
    And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
    I've found all I've waited for
    And I could not ask for more

    Looking in your eyes
    Seeing all I need
    Everything you are is everything in me
    These are the moments
    I know heaven must exist
    And these are the moments
    I know all I need is this
    I've found all I've waited for, yeah
    And I could not ask for more

    I could not ask for more than this time together
    I could not ask for more than this time with you
    and every prayer has been answered
    Every dream I've had has come true
    Yeah, right here in this moment
    Is right where I'm meant to be
    Here with you here with me

    Yeah, These are the moments I thank God I'm alive
    And these are the moments I'll remember all my life
    I've found all I've waited for
    And I Could not ask for more

    I could not ask for more than this time together
    I could not ask for more than this time with you
    And every prayer has been answered
    Every dream I've had has come true
    yeah, right here in this moment
    Is right where I'm meant to be
    Oh, here with you here with me
    No, I could not ask for more
    Than this love you gave me
    Cause it's all I've waited for
    And I could not ask for more
    No, Yeah
    No, I could not ask for more.


    Robert is a wonderful person...Although he has his faults just like everyone else.. He is the most sweetest person in this world and I love him so much...we have our up and downs.. and no matter things that I say to him.. I never really mean the bad things I say because deep in my heart.. I love him and I never want to see him gone in my life...

    Robert, I love you very much..

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Hey Runt,
    Yeah, I'm glad you and Robert found each other when you both were feeling real low and make each other feel special.

    This song is a good song for me to tell Bucky how much I love him too! mmmm I will use this post to tell Bucky..

    Love ya M -

    5:43 PM  
    Blogger Supermonkey said...

    Thank you honey and I feel the same about you too. You are the best thing in my life and I can't make it without you. :)

    6:25 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home