<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, February 26, 2006

    Last Sunday of February!!

    My GOSH I can't believe that today is the last Sunday of the month!! Time is really flying by without me being able to do what I really wanted to do..

    Let's see what has happened to me in this short month... Robert and I bought our house, I've gotten sick for almost 2 weeks (still not totally over this sinus infection) and I've had to deal with being behind at work.. and now Robert's sick with what I have had for the last 2 weeks.. ugh I hope nobody else in the family has gotten what we're going through..

    Work is going ok.. It's been kinda crazy between me trying to get caught up on the work that I do and new procedures on things we are gonna start doing on our work and also the company is expanding the building.. so it's been very very noisy at work with construction work going on outside..

    We're suppose to be in the new part of the building in July hopefully if nothing else happens to slow down the process.. We really can't wait to see how the building is gonna look.. we're in a pretty small building compared to how many people works there.. they're expanding it about 20,000 more square feet . we're about 3 to 5,000 square feet now so it's gonna be a big building.. We were told Friday that we are getting new computer systems too YIPPPEEEEEE that's something I'm looking forward to.. our computers are not really OLD but it's old enough that we have problems with it from time to time..

    So until we get into the new part of the building we are struggling with parking spaces, and how crowded our office spaces are right now.. I will try and get some pictures to post once we get things done at the office so you can see the before and after picture of the building..

    Other than that.. Really not much going on in my direction.. Just been trying to get better from this sinus infection and getting back into the working mode..

    Next month is only 3 days away!! I am looking forward to Saturday though.. that's the day that Mom, Mary and I are gonna finally get together again and work on our sewing/quilting projects.. we were suppose to get together every 1st saturday of the month but in Jan and Feb. we didn't get together but now I can't remember why we didn't but anyway.. we're getting together this Saturday.. I've been itching to get started on my sewing!! I need to use my sewing machine to get some good use out of it.. :)

    Sunday, the family is SUPPOSE to go to mary's house for a family dinner.. I can't wait because we're gonna have Taco Salad that day :-D I can't wait for that dinner!! I also think mom is gonna make Flan for dessert and if she does oh YUMMY!!! I haven't had that in a while :)

    Now that Spring is coming up pretty soon.. I am gonna have to get started on some spring cleaning and start a few little projects I have in mind to do.. We need to do some painting in the kitchen, rearrange furnitures in some rooms, and I'd like to do a few other things.. So I'm looking forward to doing that :)

    Well I guess I am done rambling and gonna close this for now.. Bye :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home