Finally Posting
Finally back on to post something.. Although there's been some things that has happend the last few weeks but I just don't know what to post here mmm... it'll all come to me soon enough....
I mentioned earlier in another post that I've been sick.. well Robert and I are FINALLY over being sick thankfully.. although some of my other family members have not been that lucky.. Mom and Dad has been sick with the Flu, Mary (my sister) has been sick with bronchitis, Justin had the sinus infection , Ryan was sick also.. So hopefully now everyone is getting better..
The weather last weekend was just wonderful just like a warm spring day.. but the weather has tricked us and we're now back down to the 50's during the days and into the nights we're down in the 30's.. I was hoping we were gonna get some warm weather.. But not yet at least.. Maybe next weekend we'll get something warmer.. I decided not to do anything with our flower bed this spring but hopefully in the fall I can plant some stuff to grow for the following year.. Fingers crossed for that :-)
Even though this is a small thing.. but I'm excited about it.. Friday Night Robert and I finally found the mailbox we were wanting to use to replace the mailbox we have now.. we had been looking at quite a few stores around here and never could find it till finally we went to Lowe's and we were able to find it there.. I went ahead and bought it and hopefully it'll be put in soon hehe..
We're still wanting to put new shutters on the house and the fencing but we will do that all in due time.... still got a ways to go to get it all saved up :-)
I got a couple of pics to show so i'm gonna close this post for now and start a new one so u guys can see what we have taken some pictures...
I mentioned earlier in another post that I've been sick.. well Robert and I are FINALLY over being sick thankfully.. although some of my other family members have not been that lucky.. Mom and Dad has been sick with the Flu, Mary (my sister) has been sick with bronchitis, Justin had the sinus infection , Ryan was sick also.. So hopefully now everyone is getting better..
The weather last weekend was just wonderful just like a warm spring day.. but the weather has tricked us and we're now back down to the 50's during the days and into the nights we're down in the 30's.. I was hoping we were gonna get some warm weather.. But not yet at least.. Maybe next weekend we'll get something warmer.. I decided not to do anything with our flower bed this spring but hopefully in the fall I can plant some stuff to grow for the following year.. Fingers crossed for that :-)
Even though this is a small thing.. but I'm excited about it.. Friday Night Robert and I finally found the mailbox we were wanting to use to replace the mailbox we have now.. we had been looking at quite a few stores around here and never could find it till finally we went to Lowe's and we were able to find it there.. I went ahead and bought it and hopefully it'll be put in soon hehe..
We're still wanting to put new shutters on the house and the fencing but we will do that all in due time.... still got a ways to go to get it all saved up :-)
I got a couple of pics to show so i'm gonna close this post for now and start a new one so u guys can see what we have taken some pictures...




1 Comments:
It's about time you posted something. LOL! I couldn't tell you how many times I've looked and seen "Last Sunday in Feb". I'm a big one to be talking. I go longer than that sometimes. I hope I'll still be able to post after I start school. We're going to have to get together and find out when the other one is going to be online. Then we can chat.
Post a Comment
<< Home