Finally posting about the concert
Well Finally getting around to posting about the concert a week later.. but hey better now than never right?!?!
Well, Robert and I had a GREAT TIME!!! I think Robert was more fascinated with the video equipment we were sitting next to than the singers LOL but still he had a good time.. Robert and I got to sit on the "Floor Level" which means we got the uncomfortable folding chairs but half the time we were standing instead of sitting.. but that wasn't so bad :) We got to really feel the beats and vibration of everything it was just totally wild for us...
First Billy Currington came out and sang for 30 mins.. we weren't even sure if he was gonna be able to sing since the last few concerts he was scheduled for he couldn't sing due to loss of his voice (laryangtis) but he did come out and sing.. he sang 4 or 5 songs but I knew of 3 of them.. and I LOVED the songs.. Robert isn't too crazy about love songs like I am but I had a blast singing right along with Billy and the crowd.. my favorite is "Must've done something right" which yes is a love song...
Sara Evans came out and sang for an hour.. and I just loved all of her songs.. and she actually talked to the crowd.. about where she is originally from which is MO.. and she comes from a family of 7 kids.. and that she is the oldest daughter of the 7.. but that led her into a song "Suds in a bucket" which is about a teenage girl who grows up and runs off with her friends over being at home doing chores etc. which is a good song I just don't like it like Robert does LOL.. But we still had fun listening to Sara..
Last came the main event which was Brad Paisley came out and sang for 2 HOURS!!! which surprised us cause that would put the concert over the time I thought it would take but we had fun.. This is the time that Robert was just watching the video equipment because they had changed it out during intermission from Sara's equipment stuff to Brad's and it was totally different.. but we had fun anyway.. I would look over and see Robert just watching the guys work their equipment with the video and lighting etc.
After the concert was over, We were in a LONG line of people trying to get out of the arena since we were down on the floor.. we were almost the last to actually get out then we realized we went out the different way than we came in so whe had to go outside and walk all the way around the building to get to where we did come in and go to our car.. then the LONG wait to get out of the parking "lot" which there were so many people waiting.. but it was all worth the wait I think..
Robert and I FINALLY got home at midnight.. which as soon as I got home I put the dog outside and went to bed!!! The next day I was almost dead at work and it took me almost 3 days to bounce back from lack of sleep but looking back.. it's worth it.. I now get to say.. I'VE BEEN TO A CONCERT!!!
Sorry but no pictures from the concert.. but we have our memories!!
Well, Robert and I had a GREAT TIME!!! I think Robert was more fascinated with the video equipment we were sitting next to than the singers LOL but still he had a good time.. Robert and I got to sit on the "Floor Level" which means we got the uncomfortable folding chairs but half the time we were standing instead of sitting.. but that wasn't so bad :) We got to really feel the beats and vibration of everything it was just totally wild for us...
First Billy Currington came out and sang for 30 mins.. we weren't even sure if he was gonna be able to sing since the last few concerts he was scheduled for he couldn't sing due to loss of his voice (laryangtis) but he did come out and sing.. he sang 4 or 5 songs but I knew of 3 of them.. and I LOVED the songs.. Robert isn't too crazy about love songs like I am but I had a blast singing right along with Billy and the crowd.. my favorite is "Must've done something right" which yes is a love song...
Sara Evans came out and sang for an hour.. and I just loved all of her songs.. and she actually talked to the crowd.. about where she is originally from which is MO.. and she comes from a family of 7 kids.. and that she is the oldest daughter of the 7.. but that led her into a song "Suds in a bucket" which is about a teenage girl who grows up and runs off with her friends over being at home doing chores etc. which is a good song I just don't like it like Robert does LOL.. But we still had fun listening to Sara..
Last came the main event which was Brad Paisley came out and sang for 2 HOURS!!! which surprised us cause that would put the concert over the time I thought it would take but we had fun.. This is the time that Robert was just watching the video equipment because they had changed it out during intermission from Sara's equipment stuff to Brad's and it was totally different.. but we had fun anyway.. I would look over and see Robert just watching the guys work their equipment with the video and lighting etc.
After the concert was over, We were in a LONG line of people trying to get out of the arena since we were down on the floor.. we were almost the last to actually get out then we realized we went out the different way than we came in so whe had to go outside and walk all the way around the building to get to where we did come in and go to our car.. then the LONG wait to get out of the parking "lot" which there were so many people waiting.. but it was all worth the wait I think..
Robert and I FINALLY got home at midnight.. which as soon as I got home I put the dog outside and went to bed!!! The next day I was almost dead at work and it took me almost 3 days to bounce back from lack of sleep but looking back.. it's worth it.. I now get to say.. I'VE BEEN TO A CONCERT!!!
Sorry but no pictures from the concert.. but we have our memories!!




2 Comments:
Yeah you get to say You went to a concert! I am really glad that you both did go even though Robert wasn't paying that much attention to the singers as he did to those video equipments but at least he enjoyed himself as well.. :)
Next one You and I have to go together! :) Deaf Concert?? LOL!!
I'm so glad you had a good time. I know what you mean about the long lines and having to wait to get out. But I agree with you, it's worth it.
Post a Comment
<< Home