Tammy Mantych
I wanted to wish my childhood best friend Tammy Mantych a Happy Birthday..
She doesn't know about this blog (as far as I know) She and I haven't gotten in touch with each other in about 10 years now.. but she and I used to live across the street from each other when I lived in Wendell NC..
Anyway, Tomorrow March 27th is her 31st birthday.. and so I wanted to say Happy Birthday!!
Tammy, hope you have a wonderful birthday and get everything you could ever imagine!!!
She doesn't know about this blog (as far as I know) She and I haven't gotten in touch with each other in about 10 years now.. but she and I used to live across the street from each other when I lived in Wendell NC..
Anyway, Tomorrow March 27th is her 31st birthday.. and so I wanted to say Happy Birthday!!
Tammy, hope you have a wonderful birthday and get everything you could ever imagine!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home