George Strait
YAY!!!!!!!!!! WIVK radio station announced about a week ago that GEORGE STRAIT is coming to Knoxville for a concert!!!!! on Feb. 23rd 2007 and I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!!!
George Strait is my absolute FAVORITE singer in the country music business.. he was inducted into the music hall of fame this past week.. he is a very good man and he produces wonderful music.. His song "cross my heart" is the one that I got my wedding vows from!!
I am HOPING that the tickets aren't expensive and that I can get some tickets.. Robert is wanting to go, and I wanna take Mary and maybe Tori with us so they can get an idea and experience of what a concert is like!!
OHHHHHHH man this is what I want!!!! HINT HINT somebody I need 4 tickets!!! And I want GOOD SEATS!!!!!
George Strait is my absolute FAVORITE singer in the country music business.. he was inducted into the music hall of fame this past week.. he is a very good man and he produces wonderful music.. His song "cross my heart" is the one that I got my wedding vows from!!
I am HOPING that the tickets aren't expensive and that I can get some tickets.. Robert is wanting to go, and I wanna take Mary and maybe Tori with us so they can get an idea and experience of what a concert is like!!
OHHHHHHH man this is what I want!!!! HINT HINT somebody I need 4 tickets!!! And I want GOOD SEATS!!!!!




1 Comments:
Maybe you can win some tickets off the Radio??? :) Hope you get to go!!!
Love ya M-
Post a Comment
<< Home