<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, November 11, 2006

    New Unit

    Last spring, We found out that our heat didn't work anymore !! So now that it's getting closer to colder weather we called Melton Heat and Air and asked them to come out and give me a price on how much a new unit would cost us..

    Robert and I told them what we wanted and the guy was super nice and checked everything so he gave us a price which I didn't think was a bad price although expensive but not too bad.. So we had to find the money to pay for it.. so finally about a week after getting the cost we got the money and last Tuesday they came out and put in a new unit...

    We absolutely love the new heat.. it's a dual unit which means we can have heat pump or the gas heat depending on how the weather is outside.. so when it drops to around 39 degrees the gas heat kicks in!! when it's 40 and up we use the heat pump which I thought was kinda neat I'd like that!!! and we also have a 7 day programmable digital thermostat (Robert's request) but I really like it.. we can set it to be a certain temp when we wake up then set it to go down when the last person leaves then it'll set to the temp we set up for when we get home and bedtime.. it is really really neat!!!

    So now we don't have to worry about heat this winter!! UNLESS the power goes out then we're outta luck LOL!!!

    Guess I'll go on to my next post now!!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Hey Runt,

    I moseyed over to your house while waiting for Mom and Dad to arrive with their stove and I checked out your heat unit, it seems to be pretty good! BIG but good :)

    Hope you have toasty warm winter with that! heck, YOU SHOULD HAVE!! for the money it cost :)

    Love ya M-

    11:52 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home