<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, October 22, 2006

    My Wish

    This song is a new one by Rascal Flatts who is one of my favorite group in country music.. Every song they have done is an example of what has happened or is happening in my life.. well this one I love when I first heard it and I'd like to post it...


    Rascal Flatts
    Lyrics for Song : My Wish


    I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
    And each road leads you where you want to go,
    And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
    I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.

    And if the one door opens to another door closed,
    I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
    If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

    But more than anything, more than anything,
    My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all
    that you want it to,
    Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
    You never need to carry more than you can hold,

    And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
    I hope you know somebody loves you, and
    wants the same things too,
    yeah, this, is my wish.

    I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
    All the ones who love you in the place you left,
    I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
    And you help somebody every chance you get,
    Oh, You find god's grace, in every mistake,
    And you always give more than you take.

    But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
    My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all you want it to,
    Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small
    You never need to carry more than you can hold,
    And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,

    I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
    Yeah this is my wish....


    Mainly when I listen to this song I think of my nephews and niece.. the ones that I have loved since the day they're born and they are starting new chapters in their lives and soon before we know it they will be out in the world opening new doors and closing other doors and I just hope they know that I wish them the best in whatever they do and that I and along with everyone else will always love them!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home