<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, September 23, 2006

    Our Babies

    I thought I'd post a few pictures of our animals.. it's pictures of Max, Squeekers, and Snickers (aka RAT). Carmel and Monkey is somewhere around the house when these pics were taken.. so could only post 3 out of the 5 babies we got

    Max looking at his daddy!












    Squeekers











    Snickers (Aka Rat)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Snickers is so CUTE!! adorable! :) She grows a lot since you got her..

    Squeekers is still cute :) Max is nice but too hyper! LOL


    Love ya M-

    9:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home