<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    Puggly


    Yesterday, Robert took Puggly for her appointment with the vet. She was scheduled to go under the "knife" as we have decided to have her spayed.. Robert dropped her off and went onto work, So Puggly was really unsure of what was going on.. Robert said she was shaking so badly that he could notice it.. I am sure she was really scared going to a place she didn't recognize and not having us with her or Max with her..


    Around 10:30 I called the vet's office and they said she did just fine during the surgery and she was just waking up when I called.. It made me happy to know she did well, But still at 2:30 I called again to check on her.. ( yes she's my baby and I was gonna be a pest to them) they said she was doing just fine and could go anytime.. So I told them that I would pick her up after I got off work.. So the next 2 hours I was really anxious to get outta there!! At 4:15 I left work and went to the vet's office and picked her up.. She was of course shaking and was trying so hard to get away from the lady who handed her to me.. she clawed my neck as hard as she could to get further away...


    I brought her home and she was happy to be home and she laid down on the couch with me for a short time then she got down and went to a dog bed she had and just suddenly started throwing up.. This of course worried me but she was ok and she went into her crate and laid down and stayed there for a while.. when I went back to the couch after eating supper.. she came over and wanted to be with me.. She laid down with me and I didn't want to move her so Robert had to do things I needed him to do so that way I could comfort Puggly..


    At about 9 pm I put puggly up in her crate and shut the door and she settled in the night and she stayed there till morning.. when we were getting ready for work I really was scared to leave Puggly alone in the house but I had no choice but to go to work.. Max stayed outside all day while I left puggly in the house with full access to the house.. I think she liked this!! at 5 pm I left work and I hurried home and I was bracing myself for what I would find inside the house (YIKES) But thankfully there was not a mess in the house!! no clothes pulled in the living room from the bedroom, no shoes chewed up, no messes from her whatsoever.. All i found was 1 spot where she pee'd and that was it.. She was happy I got home and she tried to run to the back door and I let her outside.. she did her business while I searched the house to make sure she didn't do anything that i missed but nope.. not a thing she did!! Robert and I are so proud of Puggly she is such a good girl!!! She may just have proved something to us that she can roam around.. but ummm.. I think we will wait on that!!! :)


    She still has some restrictions like no jumping, running for 4-5 days so I gotta make sure she doesn't over do herself.. Wouldn't want my baby to have complications!!


    See I do spoil my babies!!! :-D


    3 Comments:

    Blogger Patty said...

    Im glad she did well. I had a Beagle and his name was Stinker. Just remember Beagles are diggers. You know if you got a put and a beagle would it confuse Puggsly? ha ha

    8:00 AM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    yeah I knew Beagles are diggers... so are jack russell dogs which is what Max is a part of.. so with 2 dogs already partly coming from diggers.. why not add 1 more!! :)

    I did some research on Beagle's so I think we are already dealing with things that Beagles usually do with what we have now with these 2.. And I also talked to 2 other people at work who has pure breed beagles so I'm aware of it :)

    6:24 PM  
    Blogger Patty said...

    Speaking of diggers...my Buster can dig a really BIG deep hole. He has really big feet.

    2:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home