<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, February 18, 2007

    I'm here....

    Ok so I'm here once again.. I just haven't been updating cause I really had no idea what to post.. and technically still don't :) If I could I would just keep posting pics of my babies.. but I don't wanna bore anybody with the pics.. although I do plan to post a couple ;)

    I took an early vacation at the end of Jan , and then a couple of weeks later I was out of work for a week due to being sick.. So now hopefully things are gonna get back into routine around here... Although the dogs are confused since for 2 weeks within a month they didn't have to be crated during the day like they usually do.. But they are getting used to the routine once again :)

    We had some minor snow around here.. not like what I REALLY wanted but at least I did get to see some snow.. we got about maybe 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch and that was it.. Robert took some pics and I will post some after I finish typing this post up :-D

    This past week I've been having problems with my asthma and on wedensday I had 3 asthma attacks within a 24 hour period.. so wedensday afternoon I went to the dr (unscheduled appt.) and got some breathing treatment, a shot of steroid and also a 6 day pack steroid pills to take.... Tomorrow I have an appt with the allergy clinic and will be getting an allergy test to see if maybe something i'm allergic to is triggering my asthma problems.. Really don't know what it is.. but HOPING it's not dogs and/or cats cause I just can't give up my babies!! But we will find out tomorrow

    Spring is around the corner so I guess soon I am gonna have to get moving and start working on our yard.. I dont' have a green thumb but I really wanna be able to do something with our flower bed.. but I don't have that knowledge on WHAT TO DO!!! hmmm... we'll have to work on figuring out what to do..

    Well I guess I'll publish this post so I can post some pics :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home