My Mom & Dad
My Mom and Dad are one of the most important people in my lives like most parents are to the kids they have.. but I just had to say that :)
My mom is Lillian Wynn and she was born on August 5th (not gonna tell what year) hehe.. and My dad is Monroe Wynn and he was born on June 13th.. which is a special day for Robert my husband cause they both share the same birthday on June 13th!!
My Mom graduated from NCSD which is located in Morganton NC in 1966.. not long after she graduated she got married to my dad. so they been together a LONG LONG time...
My dad graduated from KSD which is located in Danville Ky in 1958.. he has always told my sister and me a lot of stories of things that had happened in KSD and it was really intresting to know what happened back then when my dad was younger..
After my parents had gotten married 6 years later they started thier family by having Mary then 3 years later I came along.. and since then my parents have tried thier best to show my sister Mary and me the road of life and to make choices and live with our decisions bad or good.. although they tried to get us to make good decisions..
8 years ago, My dad had Quadruple heart bypass and we weren't sure if he was gonna make it or not.. but after he came out of surgery it was still touch and go but we're grateful he made it through the surgery.. considering he was going in for a double bypass but when they opened him up and found he needed 5 instead of 2!!! he also has lung problems from smoking for soo many years and now he doesn't smoke.. he stopped 8 years ago and i'm glad he did.. we begged him for years to stop but almost dying made him stop!! WAY TO GO DADDY!!!
My parents were there for me when I was going through my divorce from my ex husband.. when my ex left I didn't have a home, car, job, or even money.. and my parents made sure I wasn't just tosssed outside.. they let me live with them for almost 2 years while I went through my divorce, depression, and trying to make sense of what I was gonna do then.. I eventually got a new car that I could drive and i went back to school but not for long.. I just couldnt' concentrate on anything so I left.. it wasn't long after that I met Robert and moved out of their home but if it wasn't for my parents I have NO idea where I'd be right now.. they have supported me in every decision I made.. even if it was the wrong one they were there for me trying to guide me back to the path I had strayed away..
I love both my parents and I really don't know what I would do without my parents OR my sister.. I have such a great family and I'm proud to be a part of it :)
well it's time for me to go to work so guess I'll stop for now.. but i'll be back to post soon..
My mom is Lillian Wynn and she was born on August 5th (not gonna tell what year) hehe.. and My dad is Monroe Wynn and he was born on June 13th.. which is a special day for Robert my husband cause they both share the same birthday on June 13th!!
My Mom graduated from NCSD which is located in Morganton NC in 1966.. not long after she graduated she got married to my dad. so they been together a LONG LONG time...
My dad graduated from KSD which is located in Danville Ky in 1958.. he has always told my sister and me a lot of stories of things that had happened in KSD and it was really intresting to know what happened back then when my dad was younger..
After my parents had gotten married 6 years later they started thier family by having Mary then 3 years later I came along.. and since then my parents have tried thier best to show my sister Mary and me the road of life and to make choices and live with our decisions bad or good.. although they tried to get us to make good decisions..
8 years ago, My dad had Quadruple heart bypass and we weren't sure if he was gonna make it or not.. but after he came out of surgery it was still touch and go but we're grateful he made it through the surgery.. considering he was going in for a double bypass but when they opened him up and found he needed 5 instead of 2!!! he also has lung problems from smoking for soo many years and now he doesn't smoke.. he stopped 8 years ago and i'm glad he did.. we begged him for years to stop but almost dying made him stop!! WAY TO GO DADDY!!!
My parents were there for me when I was going through my divorce from my ex husband.. when my ex left I didn't have a home, car, job, or even money.. and my parents made sure I wasn't just tosssed outside.. they let me live with them for almost 2 years while I went through my divorce, depression, and trying to make sense of what I was gonna do then.. I eventually got a new car that I could drive and i went back to school but not for long.. I just couldnt' concentrate on anything so I left.. it wasn't long after that I met Robert and moved out of their home but if it wasn't for my parents I have NO idea where I'd be right now.. they have supported me in every decision I made.. even if it was the wrong one they were there for me trying to guide me back to the path I had strayed away..
I love both my parents and I really don't know what I would do without my parents OR my sister.. I have such a great family and I'm proud to be a part of it :)
well it's time for me to go to work so guess I'll stop for now.. but i'll be back to post soon..




1 Comments:
Yes, That's right.. We are very lucky to have caring parents and of course there are days that they drove us crazy! ha ha! but nonetheless I am proud to call them Mom and Dad..
Post a Comment
<< Home