<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, August 29, 2004

    A Special Friend

    This post is about a special friend I have.. his name is Toby Overstreet! Toby and I met about 13 years ago.. in Scranton PA for the JR NAD "Mini" conference.. He and another girl from KSD which is Sarita Johnson (Now Harkness) were the only 2 that I felt comfortable being with..

    Toby, Sarita and I became friends fairly quickly.. Toby and Sarita was there representing KSD while I was there representing ENCSD.. after our departure there.. I had kept up contact with Toby for a very very short time.. I called him at KSD maybe 1 or 2 times then we lost contact until 1 time after I had gotten married to David, I had gotten a post card from Toby.. it really really shocked me to hear from him.. I didn't even think he knew I had moved to Tn.. but anyway.. that was about 8 years ago then again we lost contact :( UNTIL I had gotten in touch with Sarita once again!!! I had asked Sarita about Toby and Sarita got us back into contact once again..

    Toby is now living in VA and I'm so glad that we are still in contact and yes thankfully the internet has kept us in touch.. if it wasn't for Sarita getting us back into talking to each other or the internet.. I'd probably say that Toby and I would not be talking to this day..

    hehe.. Toby probably remembers this.. once I called him at KSD and revealed to him that I had a crush on him.. but he as gently as he could tell me he wasn't feeling that way But i'm so glad that he was willing to go past that and continue being friends with me.. he is such a special person.. :)

    Toby, Thanks for being such a good friend to me!!

    Here's a picture of Toby!!


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Toby said...

    You are the most welcome. I am glad we still managed to stay in touch from time to time in the last 13 years. We are going stronger and stronger every day knowing we are doing well. Keep it up. No matter where we are, it will always be in our hearts. :-)

    6:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home