<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, August 29, 2004

    Words To Go By...

    This song is from back in the old days.. I like both country and the old 70, 80's songs and this one is from that time period.. If those who really sit and think a lot of these songs have so much meaning to one person or another.. but this one is about Cherishing the Love you have.. because you really never know when the time comes that one will not be there the next morning...

    I've learned all to well the pain and heartache to have one person one day and the next they're gone.. maybe not for good but out of my life and this makes me think how I should've cherished what I had then.. I took it for granted that this person would be in my life forever and one day everything changed.. so Now.. I cherish what I have day to day and never take it for granted..


    "Cherish"
    Kool & The Gang
    Music & Lyrics : K. Bayyan - J. Taylor - Kool & The Gang

    Let's take a walk together near the ocean shore
    Hand in hand you and I
    Let's cherish every moment we have been given
    The time is passing by
    I often pray before I lay down by your side
    If you receive your calling before I awake
    Could I make it through the night

    Cherish the love we have
    We should cherish the life we live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    For as long as we both shall live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

    The world is always changing
    Nothing stays the same
    But love will stand the test of time
    The next life that we live in
    Remains to be seen
    Will you be by my side
    I often pray before I lay down by your side
    If you receive your calling before I awake
    Could I make it through the night

    Cherish the love we have
    We should cherish the life we live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    For as long as we both shall live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love we have
    We should cherish the life we live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life

    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    For as long as we both shall live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the love we have
    We should cherish the life we live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

    Cherish the love we have
    For as long as we both shall live
    Cherish the love
    Cherish the life
    Cherish the love

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Vicki said...

    I love that song!

    9:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home