My Sister In Law
Robert has 5 other siblings.. 2 sisters and 3 brothers.. but the one that I see more often is Jo Ann.. she's the youngest sister but was the last baby in the family till Robert came along..
Jo Ann lives in the Halls area which is in the Knoxville area.. I love the house she lives in because they had it built themselves and the outside looks soo "Rustic" especially where it's located at.. we have to go around a couple of curves and up a hill to get to her house but it's just soo beautiful, cozy and secluded!!
She and Robert are soo close I guess because by the time Robert came along all the other siblings were already a lot older and had moved out so he wasn't' as close to them as he is with Jo Ann.. We go to her house almost every weekend usually Friday nights to play cards and chat about stuff going on in our lives, sickness or Dr appts., computer stuff, dogs, work etc. so it's usually a relaxing night to visit there..
When I mentioned we talk about dogs.. Jo Ann breeds Basset Hounds and since Robert and I have been together till up to now.. she's had 3 litters and I ALWAYS fall in love with at least a puppy or two with each litter..!!! yes I'm a dog/cat lover LOL.. She has a puppy or two that she's trying to find a home for I do believe she still has those 2.. but they are so adorable and they are already about 5 or 6 months old.. anybody know who wants a Basset hound???
Jo Ann also takes up interest in computers.. she is always learning something new everyday and tells us so we can learn new stuff too.. and I enjoy learning stuff that she has found out.. she learns some stuff from her Yahoo Groups, or from her son who works on computers fixing or rebuilding them.. she is learning pretty good..
This is a picture of Robert with Jo Ann from about a year ago.. when we first got our new digital camera...
Well I'm gonna move on to my next Post.. see ya then..
Jo Ann lives in the Halls area which is in the Knoxville area.. I love the house she lives in because they had it built themselves and the outside looks soo "Rustic" especially where it's located at.. we have to go around a couple of curves and up a hill to get to her house but it's just soo beautiful, cozy and secluded!!
She and Robert are soo close I guess because by the time Robert came along all the other siblings were already a lot older and had moved out so he wasn't' as close to them as he is with Jo Ann.. We go to her house almost every weekend usually Friday nights to play cards and chat about stuff going on in our lives, sickness or Dr appts., computer stuff, dogs, work etc. so it's usually a relaxing night to visit there..
When I mentioned we talk about dogs.. Jo Ann breeds Basset Hounds and since Robert and I have been together till up to now.. she's had 3 litters and I ALWAYS fall in love with at least a puppy or two with each litter..!!! yes I'm a dog/cat lover LOL.. She has a puppy or two that she's trying to find a home for I do believe she still has those 2.. but they are so adorable and they are already about 5 or 6 months old.. anybody know who wants a Basset hound???
Jo Ann also takes up interest in computers.. she is always learning something new everyday and tells us so we can learn new stuff too.. and I enjoy learning stuff that she has found out.. she learns some stuff from her Yahoo Groups, or from her son who works on computers fixing or rebuilding them.. she is learning pretty good..
This is a picture of Robert with Jo Ann from about a year ago.. when we first got our new digital camera...
Well I'm gonna move on to my next Post.. see ya then..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home