<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Thursday, August 26, 2004

    My Adorable Teenage Nephew

    Today I wanna post about my sweet adorable nephew Justin.. wait did I say Sweet??? well ok sometimes he can be sweet.. hehe but he is really adorable and CUTE (hint hint girls!!!) LOL...

    Justin was born on August 17,1991 in Raleigh N.C. I was just 15 at the time and I was soo excited that I was gonna be an aunt for the 1st time.. I remember the 1st time I seen him.. that's when I knew I wanted children.. how many I didn't know just that I wanted children..

    I spoiled Justin so much.. I think I even made some people think Justin was my son.... hey I couldn't help it.. I just loved him too much.. Everytime I got a chance I'd buy Justin everything I could.. especially when they moved to Jacksonville I didn't get to see him that much and I missed him soo much.. so everytime we'd go see him I'd be really excited!!

    Let me go back in time just a bit.. there's a funny story about Justin when he was just a few weeks old.. maybe a couple of months old.. we had this friend Donald Hathaway who was very excited about Justin (he loved Justin as if this baby was his own) and mary had JUST fed Justin and Donald took him and started walking around kinda like "shaking" Justin on his shoulder.. to "soothe" Justin so he wouldn't cry.. well we all warned him about doing that because Justin had just been fed.. and just as we warned him Justin had spit up A WHOLE LOT of formula and it didn't just go all over Donald's shoulder.. it went INSIDE Donald's ears.. just the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!! I only wish we could have had a camera with us to take that picture of Donald.. There are some more stories about Justin and Donald that I can remember and they're all hilarious!!!!

    Justin is now 13 years old.. I just can't believe how time has flew by and he's now a teenager!! I could almost feel myself holding him as a newborn in my arms YESTERDAY!!! Justin of course will be my lil' baby no matter how old he is!!! He is basically MY OWN SON!! hehehe love ya sweetie..

    Here's a picture of Justin that I have...



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home