Another Friend
I don't have much friends in my life but there is a few that I do consider friends.. and this one is Sarita..
Sarita and I both met in Scranton PA at a JR NAD conference and ever since then we have been friends.. we have a lot in common which is really neat and I'll tell ya why in the next paragraph.. but Sarita and her husband Larry has been wonderful friends taking me in when at one time I wanted to run from my depression at the time they were barely married a year and they let me come in and live with them for a few months and tried to help me get back to being "alive"....
First of all, Sarita and I both were born in Nov of 1975.. I'm exactly 2 weeks older than her but it doesn't feel like it lol..
Second of all, Sarita and I both have Polycystic ovaries syndrome (PCOS) which yes now is becoming more common to find in women but for both of us to be friends and end up both of us having it was kinda weird.. so she knows how I feel about having PCOS and I know how she feels.. but she has been more luckier than I have been with the symptoms.. She doesn't have them as bad as I do..
Sarita has really been a good friend to me and there is so much that I have to be thankful to Sarita and Larry and don't really know how to repay them with all the generous help they had given me and I hope in one day I will be able to give them something to repay for what they have done for me..
I really can't stop going on and on about how good of people that Sarita and Larry is.. they are wonderful people and I love them both!!
I do although have 1 funny story about the 3 of us!!! and here it is.... Sarita and Larry remember this?!?!?!?
It was my birthday, Nov. 14th 2001 and I was living with them and they decided to take me out to eat for my birthday.. they came home told me to get ready and we were going out and I really didnt' want to but I went ... we went to the steak house that they had taken me to before.. for some reason right now the name of the resturant isn't in my brain right now but anyway.. we were getting ready to order..I made my order and so did Sarita, Larry was the last to order.. and I was not really paying attention at first about what Larry was doing but I did see him ask Sarita for a pen and that was the end of what I was (paying attention) to Larry.. until the waitress was ready to take Larry's order.. He "Sneezed" into the napkin and opened up the napkin to show the waitress and I was going OMG!!! Larry what is wrong with you!!! even the waitress was shocked but Larry kept on like not a thing was wrong!! he made his order so I just assumed he had wrote his order on the napkin...
At the end of the dinner and I was talking to Sarita about a job that I had looked into getting at the local nursing home that I was hoping I could get etc. I heard clapping hands and I looked up and i just couldn't believe it... all the resturant waiters and waitresses were coming at me!!! and singing happy birthday and of course I could feel my face turning red and I just wanted to crawl under the table.. I get embarrassed very easily..and I looked over at Sarita and Larry and they were just laughing so hard at me, I guess they liked seeing my face turn red I just couldnt' believe it!!
As it turned out when Larry asked for the pen.. he had wrote on the napkin to the waitress it was my birthday so they had it planned all along!! I just couldn't believe how I had missed it!! I just was really shocked.. but have never never forgotten it!! I wonder if they remember this...
Well that's about all I have about them... I'll have to get a pic of them and I can post it on here to show you what wonderful friends I have living in Ky :)
Sarita and I both met in Scranton PA at a JR NAD conference and ever since then we have been friends.. we have a lot in common which is really neat and I'll tell ya why in the next paragraph.. but Sarita and her husband Larry has been wonderful friends taking me in when at one time I wanted to run from my depression at the time they were barely married a year and they let me come in and live with them for a few months and tried to help me get back to being "alive"....
First of all, Sarita and I both were born in Nov of 1975.. I'm exactly 2 weeks older than her but it doesn't feel like it lol..
Second of all, Sarita and I both have Polycystic ovaries syndrome (PCOS) which yes now is becoming more common to find in women but for both of us to be friends and end up both of us having it was kinda weird.. so she knows how I feel about having PCOS and I know how she feels.. but she has been more luckier than I have been with the symptoms.. She doesn't have them as bad as I do..
Sarita has really been a good friend to me and there is so much that I have to be thankful to Sarita and Larry and don't really know how to repay them with all the generous help they had given me and I hope in one day I will be able to give them something to repay for what they have done for me..
I really can't stop going on and on about how good of people that Sarita and Larry is.. they are wonderful people and I love them both!!
I do although have 1 funny story about the 3 of us!!! and here it is.... Sarita and Larry remember this?!?!?!?
It was my birthday, Nov. 14th 2001 and I was living with them and they decided to take me out to eat for my birthday.. they came home told me to get ready and we were going out and I really didnt' want to but I went ... we went to the steak house that they had taken me to before.. for some reason right now the name of the resturant isn't in my brain right now but anyway.. we were getting ready to order..I made my order and so did Sarita, Larry was the last to order.. and I was not really paying attention at first about what Larry was doing but I did see him ask Sarita for a pen and that was the end of what I was (paying attention) to Larry.. until the waitress was ready to take Larry's order.. He "Sneezed" into the napkin and opened up the napkin to show the waitress and I was going OMG!!! Larry what is wrong with you!!! even the waitress was shocked but Larry kept on like not a thing was wrong!! he made his order so I just assumed he had wrote his order on the napkin...
At the end of the dinner and I was talking to Sarita about a job that I had looked into getting at the local nursing home that I was hoping I could get etc. I heard clapping hands and I looked up and i just couldn't believe it... all the resturant waiters and waitresses were coming at me!!! and singing happy birthday and of course I could feel my face turning red and I just wanted to crawl under the table.. I get embarrassed very easily..and I looked over at Sarita and Larry and they were just laughing so hard at me, I guess they liked seeing my face turn red I just couldnt' believe it!!
As it turned out when Larry asked for the pen.. he had wrote on the napkin to the waitress it was my birthday so they had it planned all along!! I just couldn't believe how I had missed it!! I just was really shocked.. but have never never forgotten it!! I wonder if they remember this...
Well that's about all I have about them... I'll have to get a pic of them and I can post it on here to show you what wonderful friends I have living in Ky :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home