Friendship?!?!
Today I was sitting at my desk at work, since today wasn't really all that busy and I was running out of work to do, I started to think about someone that I had known only by chatting online for the last 3 years..
You see.. She lives in New York and we met in a chat room for truck drivers and their families and friends.. at that time I was married to a truck driver and she is married to one.. But as time progressed our chats lead us to find that we had so much in common!! too many in fact to list..
But even after 3 years of being "best friend's and like sisters" I do believe our friendship has drifted apart.. I think I know why, but it's still hard for me to understand why we don't talk "anymore"...
We may have different opinions but of course something had happened that I have strong feelings aganist.. and becuase of how I feel about something it has probably drawn a line between my friendship between us 2..
Sigh... it's hard being a grown up and trying NOT to act like a childish brat but sometimes things are hard to contain your opinions of things you feel strongly against.. to yourself that is..
Why do people drift apart over difference in opinions?? if anyone can actually tell me the logical reason why anyone would drift apart over differences in opinions....
Well Guess I probably have said enough for now.. So i guess I'll just hit that "Publish Post" .. Talk to ya in the next Post!!!
You see.. She lives in New York and we met in a chat room for truck drivers and their families and friends.. at that time I was married to a truck driver and she is married to one.. But as time progressed our chats lead us to find that we had so much in common!! too many in fact to list..
But even after 3 years of being "best friend's and like sisters" I do believe our friendship has drifted apart.. I think I know why, but it's still hard for me to understand why we don't talk "anymore"...
We may have different opinions but of course something had happened that I have strong feelings aganist.. and becuase of how I feel about something it has probably drawn a line between my friendship between us 2..
Sigh... it's hard being a grown up and trying NOT to act like a childish brat but sometimes things are hard to contain your opinions of things you feel strongly against.. to yourself that is..
Why do people drift apart over difference in opinions?? if anyone can actually tell me the logical reason why anyone would drift apart over differences in opinions....
Well Guess I probably have said enough for now.. So i guess I'll just hit that "Publish Post" .. Talk to ya in the next Post!!!




1 Comments:
Hey Runt,
I know how that feels. It's hard to have friendships bond when that person knew what you are against and continues to do so.. Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do about her unwilling to salvage the friendship.. Like people said, Blood is thicker than water. I hope maybe one of those days she will realize the friendship means that much to her like it does to you and reunite the friendship..
Love you! your big sis, Mary
Post a Comment
<< Home