<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Monday, September 06, 2004

    My Husband Robert

    I thought I'd post something about my husband Robert.. Since he is the other half in this marriage and he really does need to be recognized for everything he has done and has tried to do for me..

    Robert is a very sweet person who is very sensitive.. He has been there for me when I'm sick or when I'm hurt he's always stayed by my side, He doesn't like seeing me being sick or hurt.. He's even called in to work or left work early when I'm sick.. even with just a stomach virus he'd stay home and take care of me.. bring me something to drink or even to put in a movie in the DVD player or whatever I need so I can stay on the couch or in bed and rest.. I've never had a man do that for me.. I've been pretty much spoiled by Robert :)

    I have to admit.. I don't treat robert like he does me but I know he still loves me for who I am.. He gets frustrated with me when I don't wanna tell him what's wrong with me or what is going on that is making me mad but he's learning to let me tell him in my own time.. which I do appreciate..

    Robert has had the same pain and heartache as I did in his previous marriage.. and I think in turn that did make him a stronger man.. although he is still sensitive and can easily have his feelings hurt.. he is a very very good man and I'm so glad I have him...

    Robert treats me like I've never been treated before.. and sometimes now I take it for granted that he is the way he is and I'm trying to make myself remember he does it because he loves me and I should never take it for granted.. He didn't have to marry me, he didn't have to start a life with me, he didn't have to be there for me when I had the gallbladder surgery, or when I'm sick with something but he did.. and it's because he wants to and because he loves me.. and I really never had a man do that for me.. and I guess even after being together almost 2 years now that I'm still not used to that!!!!

    I love Robert so much and I am hoping that one day I can really open up the way I need to show him that I do love him more than just saying the words "I Love You" because I still feel like that is not enough to show him I love him..

    Tomorrow, Robert starts his training with a new company that is coming into the call center he works for.. and He is so nervous and scared about it.. the training lasts approximately 3 weeks and after the 3 weeks he will have to take a test and see if he passes the agent test and if he does he can keep his job there.. if he doesn't pass it then he will be let go.. so he's really nervous about it.. This afternoon I told him not to worry because I have faith in him and that he can do it.. you see.. Robert doesn't take change very well and gets very agitated when things are changed.. and I mean even the littlest change upsets him.. so I'm sure he will do well on this just have to have faith that he knows he can make it through.. I have a lot of Confidence in him!! He's come through a lot of stuff with this company he works for so I know if he made it through all that he can make it through this.. He's been with them 2 1/2 years, (May will be 3 years for him) ..

    In 2 weeks we will be celebrating our anniversary, and I can't believe how time has flown by and what we have gone through all the ups and downs of things that has been thrown in our way and we managed to overcome it and I'm so happy that we have made it through our 1st year of marriage.. and I am looking forward to being married to him for a long long long time hopefully we will be like my grandparents and be married over 60 years!! :-D

    Here's a picture of my sweet husband and the love of my life...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home