Patty
Patty Reed.. what can I say about Patty??? well she is another friend I met online.. she came into a room that me and another woman had started for truck drivers and families/friends and Patty's husband at the time was also a truck driver.. So she had a lot of sleepless nights waiting for her husband to come home..
Patty has a daughter name Anna who is now 13 years old and Anna sure does give her a headache daily going through those teenage stages.. But Patty makes it through of course.. Patty just recently moved back to her homestate..Let me backtrack a bit...
Patty met Dave online and flew out to CA to meet him in person and not long after that they got married..She and Anna moved to CA to his homestate near his family and lived there for about 6 or 7 years and finally Patty had convinced Dave to move to Ky.. How she did that is beyond me cause he is such a hard headed man!!! well it's true!! Men are such hard headed people I've ever known!! hehe
They now live there and Patty is happy being back near her family.. She had it rough living in CA with police abuse in that small tiny town and how Anna was trying to get through school and the kids making fun of her and stuff.. Anna has had it rough and I think living in Ky is gonna help them both heal from their past..
I know Patty misses some things about Ca like her step daughter Rachel and granddaughter Jade.. she misses them so much but hopefully one day they can come down to Ky to visit..but until then I guess they do talk on the phone when possible..
I Just got this pic of Patty and Anna so here it is..... one day Robert and I are planning to go up and visit them one day.. we were suppose to go this month but with Robert's training we had to postpone the trip to Ky.. so maybe next spring :)
Guess that's about all I can say about Patty right now.. maybe later I'll post some more stuff about her and Anna ..
Patty with her daughter Anna
Patty has a daughter name Anna who is now 13 years old and Anna sure does give her a headache daily going through those teenage stages.. But Patty makes it through of course.. Patty just recently moved back to her homestate..Let me backtrack a bit...
Patty met Dave online and flew out to CA to meet him in person and not long after that they got married..She and Anna moved to CA to his homestate near his family and lived there for about 6 or 7 years and finally Patty had convinced Dave to move to Ky.. How she did that is beyond me cause he is such a hard headed man!!! well it's true!! Men are such hard headed people I've ever known!! hehe
They now live there and Patty is happy being back near her family.. She had it rough living in CA with police abuse in that small tiny town and how Anna was trying to get through school and the kids making fun of her and stuff.. Anna has had it rough and I think living in Ky is gonna help them both heal from their past..
I know Patty misses some things about Ca like her step daughter Rachel and granddaughter Jade.. she misses them so much but hopefully one day they can come down to Ky to visit..but until then I guess they do talk on the phone when possible..
I Just got this pic of Patty and Anna so here it is..... one day Robert and I are planning to go up and visit them one day.. we were suppose to go this month but with Robert's training we had to postpone the trip to Ky.. so maybe next spring :)
Guess that's about all I can say about Patty right now.. maybe later I'll post some more stuff about her and Anna ..
Patty with her daughter Anna




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home