<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, January 01, 2005

    our pics from tonight

    Hi Everybody.. I thought I'd post a few pics from tonight.. A Lot of them turned out good..

    We really enjoyed our night.. we played cards and chatted and watched some tv while others played cards etc... and we sure did have a lot of great snacks here!! and plenty left over!!! Anyway.. here's the pictures

    Max laying by the loveseat

    Mary Walking in the Door

    Mom Walking In...

    Vicki!!!

    Vicki's Husband Doug

    Robert sitting by the door...

    ME!!!!

    Mom Playing Cards...

    Robert, Vicki and Doug on the couch eating...

    Mom and Vicki

    Mom,Vicki, Mary and Bucky playing Shanghai..

    Vicki Thinking Hard on her hand of cards...

    Moosie Mom!! LOL!!!!!

    and Last but not least.. MY DADDY!!!!


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home