<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, December 11, 2005

    Robert's Gift To Me

    Last Night Robert and I needed to go to my 2nd home (hehehe) to get a few things that we needed.. and I was walking towards the crafts dept. and I told robert you know what would just make my christmas he said what?? I said this.. a new sewing machine.. he looked at me and said but the $$.. I just looked at him and I guess my eyes showed him I really really really really wanted it.. he looked at me and he said ok.. I'll get it for you.. YIPPPPEEEEEEEE so I got the sewing machine I wanted and I was just all so happy.. I went over to the food center to get some stuff we needed and we ran into Mary.. well actually she ran into me...

    I couldn't contain my excitement I told her look what robert's gotten me for christmas!! she said NO NO NO not suppose to see it till christmas!! I laughed but she really liked it and I just had a smile from ear to ear :-D we went around the store getting stuff we need and then Mary and I went back to the craft dept. looked around and got 1 more thing for our quilting stuff then we went over to the christmas dept.. I needed to look around to get 2 ornaments to take to my christmas party that my employer is having for us on Thursday night.. But I didn't see anything that I'd like to give .. but I did find the ornament that I wanted to get for mom.. it's a "Red Hat" ornament and then by this time it was getting around 10 pm and we really needed to get out of there!!!

    I couldn't wait to get home I really wanted to show Mom what I got from robert.. so FINALLY we got home around 11 and I told robert I wanted to go show the sewing machine to mom!! he laughed and said ok.. I got the ornament and the sewing machine and practically ran to mom's!! hehe i'm like a little kid when I finally get something I wanted.. and when Mom saw it she was going :-O WOW!!!! she said that I got a good one and she really liked it.. LOL Daddy said I was to give him that one I said NO WAY!! :)

    So now after christmas I'm gonna go in the extra bedroom and clear out that room and set up my sewing room up in there.. so that way I won't have to wait for our monthly saturdays getting together to sew now I can just sew whenever I need or want to :-D and it's right in my own home hehe..

    I told Robert he's now got a wife who went Low Maintence who really didn't ask for a lot just always waited to get what I wanted to getting a wife who's gonna be high maintence LOL.. he laughed and said well I knew u really wanted it last weekend when we got the $$$ but I didn't get I got what he wanted instead so he wanted to get this for me now.. I have the most sweetest and thoughtful and caring man in the world who really indeed does spoil me.. Even mary told me last night that Robert spoils me hehe.. but ya know.. I spoil him and he spoils me.. So now all I want to get is the sewing table/desk that I saw at Wal Mart... Oh Honey!!! hehehe...

    when I can I'll take a picture and post it so you can see what I got :)

    Well gotta go for now but I'll talk to ya later...

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    YEA! You both are spoiling each other but that's good thing that Robert did get you that sewing machine.. It is really very fancy! Glad you got it so you now have NO excuses for not being able to do any quilting ;) Looking forward to do more projects!

    Love you guys!

    7:19 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I need some new clothes. I'm outgrowing all mine :( I'll buy the fabric if you'll make me some clothes. I'm gonna look funny at work going around to see patients in the buff! LOL

    8:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home