<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, December 25, 2005

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I know that we have had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year.. We went to Mary's house for our Christmas Eve Dinner it was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD food that we had and it's really too much to even list but believe me it was great!!!

    The kids were kinda sorta good on not asking about opening gifts but Bucky and I were thinking the same thing when he said we oughta open gifts first then eat dessert cause we were all just STUFFED with all that food.. I told him that's what I was JUST thinking hehe.. so I told mary she said yeah good idea so when everyone was ready we all sat around the room where we could see the kids opening gifts.. of course me being the little kid that I am.. I sat close to the tree :)

    We decided to do something different this year was that instead of just handing out gifts we'd give 1 gift to 1 person at a time so we could see what everyone got.. This idea worked out GREAT but with all the gifts that was there.. it took us a pretty good while to get done but we had fun hehe... I thought that one of the kids were gonna be the 1st one to open a gift but Tori told Mary that she wanted me to be the 1st one to open.. in my mind I was really surprised but at the same time embarrassed that everyone was gonna be looking at me FIRST but she gave me the gift and I opened it up.. and I just absolutely loved it.. Tori made me something at school that I could put on my desk at work.. it's a "name plaque" with my name Sandy on it and I just LOVED it.. I like it when I get something that was handmade by one of the kids..

    Ryan just didn't care about all the other gifts once opened a Yugi-Oh item that was it he really just lost intrest in everything else LOL we had to keep telling him open this gift or take that "Dual Disk" off so he could open other gifts he was really cute about it.. He also got some Yugi-Oh Cards too from me.. so his collection is getting bigger and bigger :)

    Tori I think really enjoyed everything she got... I got her a pair of hoop earrings that I really wish that I had bought another pair for myself but didn't and I did go back to the same store where I got it and they didn't have anymore :( oh well.. Maybe Tori will be a sweet niece and let me borrow it sometimes LOL.. I also got Tori a couple of other things from me..

    Justin seemed to like his gifts this year too.. I got him a "CD walkman" that can play burned CD's that he has done on computers so it should be really good for him.. but I got him a couple of other things too So he has done good on gifts this year... his main thing that he loved I think was the Magic Cards that he has a collection of..

    The adults got a lot of great things this year.. I got a lot that is too much to mention here but i'll mention a few that I got... the "Sandy plaque", Earrings, Ring, Shoes, Toaster, Sewing machine, Several Precious Moments items, Candy, Cookies and alot of other stuff..

    Robert got a few good things this year also.. He has gotten a new hard drive for his computer, a Dual Layer DVD Burner, Remote Control (this is a whole other post to explain why a remote control), Shirts, Card Game, House shoes, among other things.. He really loved all the gifts he got from everyone and I don't think that he will ever have a big christmas like this again LOL so enjoy it honey :)

    Of course I can't even begin to list the other things the family members got because there's TOOO MUCH LOL.. But this can pretty much tell you that we had a huge christmas and at this time of day I'm really happy and excited and soon will go begin to put things away where they belong.. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow so I can do some things that I normally do on a Sunday because today I'm going to celebrate the birth of jesus and be with my husband and our families..

    But the bad part of yesterday.. :( was that I FORGOT THE CAMERA!!!! and so I'm waiting for Mary and Dad to send me pictures of our day there then I can post some pictures.. I just can't believe that we forgot!!!! dang it!!

    Oh well, I guess now I'll close for now since I've typed up a very very long post this time.. I'll talk to ya on the next post :)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Patty said...

    Merry Christmas Sandy!!!! Glad you are having a wonder day. Dont worry I forgot my camera and my gosh the corn pudding I made for dinner yesterday. We are going back to moms today so we will eat it later.

    9:06 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home