Easter Weekend
Well, Friday I took the day off as a vacation day and drove Granny, Mom , Mary, Tori to go out for most of the day.. Mary and Tori must've taken something before leaving home cause those two were just sooo crazy.. I wasn't sure we could handle those 2 yesterday.. Mary just wouldn't leave me alone!!! but what do ya expect from a big sister wanting to pick on her little sister?!?! LOL :-)
But we had fun.. First we went to Catherine's and Mary and I bought a new dress, while mom and granny got this shirt and a couple of sweaters that were really marked down that mom got.. Then Mary and I loved aggravating Tori about bra's etc. Tori's face just turned red and told us to stop it!! but it was funny and it just felt right having all of us there spending the day..
Then after leaving the store, we went and did a few errands and then went back to granny's to eat lunch then after that we left to pick Justin up from the mall which is really close to granny's apt. that is when I got the phone call from the place that mary had sent in a resume and they called for an interview which was a great news!! we were really happy about that.. and then we picked Justin up and then went on home.. after I dropped mom off then I took mary and the kids to Oak Ridge and after a few stops there I took them home and then I came home and was just WORN OUT!!!! mostly from the driving we had done all day...
This morning, I woke up 7 am and Robert and I got up and we got our showers done etc. and got ready I went over to mom's to help her pick out which outfit to wear but it was hard to pick out what to wear cause she has SOOOO many clothes :) then the Carver's finally got there and by that time I was kinda starting to rush around cause I had to pick Granny and Gramps up to go to get our NEW FAMILY PICTURE MADE!!! it was really exciting for us today...
We got to sears and The lady was the one I had talked to on the phone and she was just wonderful I loved the personality that she had very very bubbly (I admit I did think she would've been a blonde but she wasn't) Our picture session went without any problems and Ryan and Robert and Justin kept Kristi (the photographer) laughing the whole time.. I think she was really enjoying hearing them talk and making jokes etc.
My favorite thing Ryan said was this... he had said something about not needing to take a picture cause he was the "KING" (there was a king hat up on a part of the camera) and Kristi said that Ryan was a "stinker" and Ryan all innocent said.. "Why did you call me a stinker.. I took a bath this morning" I just thought it was too funny.. cause he didn't understand that she was just saying how cute he was being all innocent and stuff.. but it was funny
Then after the picture sessions, we now needed to pick out the pictures we wanted and wow we just loved all the pictures it was hard for us to decide what to use and what not to use!!! but finally we did get all the stuff picked out and got our orders put in.. we all got collages that we got to bring home with us today and they just look wonderful!!! Justin looks like he's already a senior in high school or in college or something just really have grown so much over the last couple of years!!!
THEN FINALLY, we all went out to eat for Easter, Gramp's Birthday, and Granny and Gramp's wedding anniversary (which is just this monday) and we all really enjoyed it sooooo much.. Then after that Mary and I took them home and that was pretty much the end of our fun today...
Well, almost the end LOL... Robert went and bought me a new table at Sam's today to use for my sewing machine.. YAY!!!!!!!!! now I can actually work on my sewing!! I gotta say thanks to Daddy to go and pick it up for me, Bucky for helping us with the table, and all the rest of the family who put up with me at Sam's :-)
I'm posting a picture of Robert and Me that we had done today.. You can see the rest on Mary's Picture blog...
Robert and me :-)
But we had fun.. First we went to Catherine's and Mary and I bought a new dress, while mom and granny got this shirt and a couple of sweaters that were really marked down that mom got.. Then Mary and I loved aggravating Tori about bra's etc. Tori's face just turned red and told us to stop it!! but it was funny and it just felt right having all of us there spending the day..
Then after leaving the store, we went and did a few errands and then went back to granny's to eat lunch then after that we left to pick Justin up from the mall which is really close to granny's apt. that is when I got the phone call from the place that mary had sent in a resume and they called for an interview which was a great news!! we were really happy about that.. and then we picked Justin up and then went on home.. after I dropped mom off then I took mary and the kids to Oak Ridge and after a few stops there I took them home and then I came home and was just WORN OUT!!!! mostly from the driving we had done all day...
This morning, I woke up 7 am and Robert and I got up and we got our showers done etc. and got ready I went over to mom's to help her pick out which outfit to wear but it was hard to pick out what to wear cause she has SOOOO many clothes :) then the Carver's finally got there and by that time I was kinda starting to rush around cause I had to pick Granny and Gramps up to go to get our NEW FAMILY PICTURE MADE!!! it was really exciting for us today...
We got to sears and The lady was the one I had talked to on the phone and she was just wonderful I loved the personality that she had very very bubbly (I admit I did think she would've been a blonde but she wasn't) Our picture session went without any problems and Ryan and Robert and Justin kept Kristi (the photographer) laughing the whole time.. I think she was really enjoying hearing them talk and making jokes etc.
My favorite thing Ryan said was this... he had said something about not needing to take a picture cause he was the "KING" (there was a king hat up on a part of the camera) and Kristi said that Ryan was a "stinker" and Ryan all innocent said.. "Why did you call me a stinker.. I took a bath this morning" I just thought it was too funny.. cause he didn't understand that she was just saying how cute he was being all innocent and stuff.. but it was funny
Then after the picture sessions, we now needed to pick out the pictures we wanted and wow we just loved all the pictures it was hard for us to decide what to use and what not to use!!! but finally we did get all the stuff picked out and got our orders put in.. we all got collages that we got to bring home with us today and they just look wonderful!!! Justin looks like he's already a senior in high school or in college or something just really have grown so much over the last couple of years!!!
THEN FINALLY, we all went out to eat for Easter, Gramp's Birthday, and Granny and Gramp's wedding anniversary (which is just this monday) and we all really enjoyed it sooooo much.. Then after that Mary and I took them home and that was pretty much the end of our fun today...
Well, almost the end LOL... Robert went and bought me a new table at Sam's today to use for my sewing machine.. YAY!!!!!!!!! now I can actually work on my sewing!! I gotta say thanks to Daddy to go and pick it up for me, Bucky for helping us with the table, and all the rest of the family who put up with me at Sam's :-)
I'm posting a picture of Robert and Me that we had done today.. You can see the rest on Mary's Picture blog...
Robert and me :-)




1 Comments:
Thank you for posting the blog in detail.. :)
Yea! Kristi was really wonderful to work with..
Ryan can come up with cute things without trying! LOL!
All the pictures were wonderful and I was glad that we were able to buy them all with that good DEAL! instead of payig 700 dollars for entire collection we got good deal! :)
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home