Today we got a "New" toy...
Last Thursday morning before going to work I checked my e mail at home and saw that I got an e mail from mary that just had a link to something... I clicked on it and it was for a washer/dryer for sell... Now why would Mary be sending me this well let me tell ya...
Our washer is like over 20 years old and had belonged to Robert's Ex wife's grandmother who gave it to them.. it washed fine but I couldn't get warm water.. only EXTREMELY HOT water or VERY FRIGID COLD water but it was livable with i guess...
Our Dryer which Mary had given to us about a year or so ago and it worked good for a while but then it got to where it would take 2 to 3 cycles to finally get the clothes dried so I would end up doing laundry all day and sometimes taking loads over to mom's to dry etc.
SO I had been talking about getting a new one eventually.. so when I saw this ad.. I decided to e mail the lady and see if they might have still had it since it was posted on March 30th.. and they don't usually still have it after a day or so.. but to my surprise I was wrong and they still had it.. So at first we were gonna go today to look at it but my co worker's were like NO WAY go tonight and see it.. cause come Saturday they might have sold it etc. so I asked the lady if it would be ok if we came that night she said sure..
So that night after Robert and I got home from work we went over there and we really liked the washer and dryer.. it's only 2 years old but looked in very good shape.. and it's a Whirlpool so I know they are really good products.. So Robert and I decided to go ahead and buy it.. and I made arrangements to go pick it up today..
So, Today the Carver's came over to dad's and about 11 30 we met up and went over to the place where the washer and dryer is at and we got it and loaded it up .. and brought it home..
Bucky, Dad, Robert, Justin, Mary and I were working together one way or another to get the old washer out, and new one in there and all that good stuff... although we had a few laughs which was HILARIOUS which involved Mary, Robert and a BIRD.. hehe.. that is something Mary can make a post on her blog ;)
Dad, Bucky and Justin took the old washer, dryer and a cabinet I had outside to the ever eternal Trash site to be taken off.. so now I get to play with my new washer and dryer which we have already started on laundry today instead of tomorrow :) After Dad, Justin, Bucky went to take the stuff off.. Tori came over and helped Robert, Mary and me clean up the carport sweeping up dirt etc. So it was a family thing hehe.. we all had fun though..
This is the Dryer...
Our washer is like over 20 years old and had belonged to Robert's Ex wife's grandmother who gave it to them.. it washed fine but I couldn't get warm water.. only EXTREMELY HOT water or VERY FRIGID COLD water but it was livable with i guess...
Our Dryer which Mary had given to us about a year or so ago and it worked good for a while but then it got to where it would take 2 to 3 cycles to finally get the clothes dried so I would end up doing laundry all day and sometimes taking loads over to mom's to dry etc.
SO I had been talking about getting a new one eventually.. so when I saw this ad.. I decided to e mail the lady and see if they might have still had it since it was posted on March 30th.. and they don't usually still have it after a day or so.. but to my surprise I was wrong and they still had it.. So at first we were gonna go today to look at it but my co worker's were like NO WAY go tonight and see it.. cause come Saturday they might have sold it etc. so I asked the lady if it would be ok if we came that night she said sure..
So that night after Robert and I got home from work we went over there and we really liked the washer and dryer.. it's only 2 years old but looked in very good shape.. and it's a Whirlpool so I know they are really good products.. So Robert and I decided to go ahead and buy it.. and I made arrangements to go pick it up today..
So, Today the Carver's came over to dad's and about 11 30 we met up and went over to the place where the washer and dryer is at and we got it and loaded it up .. and brought it home..
Bucky, Dad, Robert, Justin, Mary and I were working together one way or another to get the old washer out, and new one in there and all that good stuff... although we had a few laughs which was HILARIOUS which involved Mary, Robert and a BIRD.. hehe.. that is something Mary can make a post on her blog ;)
Dad, Bucky and Justin took the old washer, dryer and a cabinet I had outside to the ever eternal Trash site to be taken off.. so now I get to play with my new washer and dryer which we have already started on laundry today instead of tomorrow :) After Dad, Justin, Bucky went to take the stuff off.. Tori came over and helped Robert, Mary and me clean up the carport sweeping up dirt etc. So it was a family thing hehe.. we all had fun though..
I also gotta say.. THANKS MARY for helping us find this washer, dryer!!
Here is a couple of pictures of the new toy...
This is the washer..
This is the Dryer...




7 Comments:
MMM i forgot to post about the bird and Robert thingy on my post :) So I guess I gotta go and post about it now.. LOL..
yup you need to go and post that about robert and the bird LOL...
That will sure make your life easier. They are very nice,,funny thing is your washer and dryer are placed just like mine.
Thanks Patty.. they are nice.. and QUIET!!
SO far they have made my life a lot easier i started laundry and as fast as it's going.. i'm almost done!! so that means tomorrow I get to do other stuff and not worry about the laundry hehe..
Well thats cool Sandy...I got a dryer on Friday but got to wait till get a part to switch from natural gas to propane.hopeing that will be here on monday ,been so long since i had a dryer dont know if i know how to use one.........just kidding lmao
ohhh that's cool!!! so that way you can get all the clothes dried faster than it is being done now..
Now you and I can compete to see how fast we can finish our laundry in a day ;) LOL
Wow! They both look brand new. I have a gas dryer and my electric one dried the clothes faster. Wish I had electric again. Oh well...I'm jealous.
Post a Comment
<< Home