<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Wednesday, November 29, 2006

    ~~My Birthday~~

    Hi Everybody!! I'm finally sitting down and thinking of what to post here tonight!!!

    my birthday was 2 weeks ago but Robert got my birthday gift a few days late but haven't been able to take a picture of what he gave me..hmmmm my camera doesn't wanna get in focus to be able to take the pic. so I'm just gonna have to tell you what he got me!!!

    Robert got me a BEAUTIFUL BLUE TOPAZ jewelery!! My favorite blue is the kind he got me!! He got me a set of ring, necklace and earrings all that match! it's all blue hearts with diamonds in it!!! I've been wearing the ring and necklace everyday but haven't put the earrings on due to wanting to get it cleaned first before putting it on.. but I'll have it on soon enough!!

    I am glad he thought of getting me this for my birthday because lately I've been wanting to wear something more "feminine" I only have a wedding band on and have been wanting something more on my hands!! I do have some other rings but this one I LOVE!!!!

    I am looking forward to see what he has in store for my christmas gift.. somehow even though he thinks he doesn't know what I would want and like.. He has ALWAYS managed to pick something out that I love!!!

    When and IF I can get a pic on here I'll post it :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Patty said...

    We both have the same birthstone. I also prefer blue topaz over topaz. I cant wait to see a picture of your gift. Robert is a keeper. Dont let him get away.

    My Dad got me a beautiful blue topaz and diamond ring several years ago. It is beautiful but I dont wear it much as I never had it sized.

    Oh and Happy Birthday 2 weeks late.

    8:06 AM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    Can't wait to see it!

    10:17 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home