<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Wednesday, March 28, 2007

    Snoopy???

    This Friday, Robert and I are getting a 3rd (dog) baby.. but the 6th Baby in our family... We are getting a (by friday) 9 week old Beagle puppy.. Like I told mom, I don't know how well it will be with a beagle pup and our 2 dogs.. I am hoping everything will be ok but if not.. We will be able to find her a home very easily... But I am hoping everything works out because this puppy is soooo cute and will be a good dog!!

    At first I came up with the name that is very common for Beagles which is Snoopy.. But last night I thought of Bessie Mae for her name but that made Robert tear up so I am not sure if we will name her Bessie.. Maybe we will stay with Snoopy..

    This pup is tri color, and has a cute long ear!! when She was handed to me she just wagged her tail so fast it was funny and she licked all over me!! Robert tried to look like he wasn't intrested in a pup but as soon as I put this puppy in his face she started licking his nose and he broke down LOL!!! how can you say no to a puppy that starts licking you all over!! hehe.. it was cute

    I asked the people if they could hold the puppy till Friday because I wanted to make sure I could focus all my time this week with Puggly since she had her surgery coming up(already done) and they said yes we could pick her up Friday!!!

    I can't wait and I've never owned a purebreed dog.. it's always been a mixed breed dog.. but this time a real pure breed.. she is AKC registered so it is gonna be a fun time with this puppy...

    When we get her home maybe i'll know if I really wanna keep her name as Snoopy or change it.. But of course we'll get pictures and I MIGHT post a picture of her hehe...

    Until then.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home