Snoopy The Beagle
Well as I had stated in the previous post earlier in the week.. We did get our new baby puppy and we have named her Snoopy!! And she is absolutely living up to her name!! hehe.. She's a sweetheart and had kept us on our toes all day today!! Max and Puggly was never this active!!!! wow but still we love her all the same!!!!
We picked her up Friday as soon as Robert got home from work then we headed down to the place to pick her up then we went to Robert's sister's house and Snoopy had a ball playing and running around the house and she actualy played a short game of chase with Ashley the sheltie dog that my sister in law has.. Finally we put her in the crate so we could play cards and she didn't like that at all and we said Ashley must be thinking "what are you doing in my crate!!!" After that we came home and I brought Snoopy to mom's house so they could meet their new grandog!! Snoopy wasn't too sure about their dogs LOL with all the little yapping they were doing.. Then Finally I brought Snoopy home to meet Max and Puggly.. they all had their tails wagging but Puggly didn't waste no time showing her "WHO'S BOSS!!!" I think Snoopy got the idea.. but they all played like there was no problem.. no growling or anything like that so I figured everything would be ok...
Today everything went really well and now Snoopy is a real part of the family.. So I thought I'd post a picture or two to show you what our little baby looks like!!




3 Comments:
She is adorable. I just love Beagles. Give her kisses for me.
Snoopy's cute! Will be seeing her soon! :) Thanks for sharing!
How adorable!! Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
<< Home