<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, May 20, 2007

    Welcome Zaylee Alexis


    I want to welcome my new baby cousin Zaylee Alexis to the family :) She is the daughter of Hedy Taylor and Debra Suzanne Garner


    Zaylee entered the world on May 17, 2007 at 7:42 and weighed 7 pounds 7 oz. and at 19 inches long.. I can't help but notice how many 7's in that!! :)


    I didn't ask Hedy if I could post a picture of baby Zaylee here so I went and looked for a special picture for posting here..So here is a precious moment baby girl picture

    1 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Yeah Her number is 7 or 17 :) LOL!! She's precious baby!

    Love ya Mary

    7:07 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home