<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Wednesday, September 15, 2004

    Here I am!!

    Hi I'm back!!!

    I have been pretty busy the last few days so I've not been really able to sit down and think of what I'm gonna post but here I am now!!

    I would like to first welcome sweet adorable Angel to our family!! She is such an adorable Puppy.. maybe I'll sneak over to my sister's house and take Angel away and bring her back here LOL... Angel loved my cat Monkey and played with him when Mary brought her over here.. it was cute watching those 2 together..

    I've been busy with working and trying to get my hours back from those I lost last week.. ugh.. only so many hours a day to make up my hours!! but I will love that overtime hehe... I really do like my job.. and like my co worker Carol said today.. "Sandra you're strange.." hehe.. well I"m probably the only auditor there (only 4 of us) that actually like.. no LOVE the job.. But today I was actually bored cause there was really not much work to do.. but I was there from 7 30 AM till 5 30 this evening.. actually I was stuck at work till 5 30 but still.. OVERTIME!!

    Robert's car is out of service right now due to the brakes.. Hopefully we'll be able to get his car back in tip top shape so we can be back to 2 cars!! He hates to get up earlier than usual hehe.. But I think he actually likes taking me to work.. he just won't admit it ;)

    well.. Guess I'm gonna close this Post for now.. I'll be back soon with a new Post.. whatever I can think of... hehe..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home