<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Sunday, January 23, 2005

    Justin's Night Over...

    Friday Night, Justin had Mary call to ask if he could come over and spend the night.. I wasn't near home and it was gonna be pretty late before I got home so I asked him if he could wait till the next night to come over..

    So, yesterday after my time out with my mom, I went to pick Justin up and brought him over here.. we had a pretty good time.. I immediately made Chili for supper and we all ate and while Robert was on the computer, Justin and I watched tv.. we ended up watching Halloween movies marathon on AMC channel and later in the night after Justin got tired of watching it.. he went on my computer and Robert came in the living room and watched the last movie with me... By Midnight I was worn out so we went on to bed and Justin stayed up a bit longer..

    I really enjoyed having Justin over here to spend the night.. In the last 2 1/2 years that I've lived here I don't remember a time that we just had Justin come over and stay with us.. usually it's Tori who stays with us every once in a while but it was good to have Justin over..

    I'm hoping soon I can get a new guest bed and maybe have the kids over more often :)

    Justin with Uncle Robert :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home