<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, April 19, 2005

    Hiya :)

    Well.. I'm back for now.. I know that I said I had lost intrest but now that things have settled down.. well Kinda settled down I thought I'd post a few things here...

    Robert and I had moved over to South Clinton on the weekend of Feb. 18th and we have been trying to get a few things done here and there.. So far we've gotten half way done but we mainly only do things on weekends.. But the house is starting to look better got about approx. 10 boxes to unpack then we're done.. THANKFULLY :) A lot has happened in just a short period of time..

    My grandparents just celebrated their Wedding Anniversary this past Sunday.. we couldn't do anything for them since my sister Mary has been in the hospital since last Tuesday due to her Cellulitis.. this time was really bad so they admitted her in.. so in a couple of weeks we're gonna work on getting together to celebrate my grandparents wedding anniversary and also my gramps birthday :-D

    As far as Mary.. She's getting better as each day goes by But test after test they just weren't able to really tell what is causing her cellulitis to develop, But hopefully they'll find out soon.. She might be coming home tonight or tomorrow.. I know she wants to go home tonight but as i'm typing this she's talking to her dr so we'll know soon what will happen..
    She misses her kids and husband so much and is soooooo ready to go home and be in her own bed, own home etc. although I know she has been getting the rest she so desperately needed while being in the hospital..

    I think this is all that I'm gonna post here.. I'll post again tonight with some pictures :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home