Max
Hey there...
Well today is mary's birthday but that's not the only thing about Nov. 13th.. Today is the day that we got MAX.. I can't believe that this year has gone by so fast and seeing how max has really grown I had robert take a picture of max just a few mins ago and a pic I have of him a year ago..
Max is a wonderful dog and very loveable.. although there is a few that he isnt' fond of but nonetheless he is a good dog... Max knows that we love him though all the good and bad things he's done and now he has a playmate that he loves playing with.. now just to get her housebroke lol but anyway.. here's 2 pics of then and now..
Max at about 8 weeks old

Max today...

IF anybody remembers this.. I got max as a birthday gift from Robert.. and we also have Vicki Carter to thank for giving max to us.. If it wasn't for Vicki.. we wouldn't have Max.. THANKS VICKI!!!
Well today is mary's birthday but that's not the only thing about Nov. 13th.. Today is the day that we got MAX.. I can't believe that this year has gone by so fast and seeing how max has really grown I had robert take a picture of max just a few mins ago and a pic I have of him a year ago..
Max is a wonderful dog and very loveable.. although there is a few that he isnt' fond of but nonetheless he is a good dog... Max knows that we love him though all the good and bad things he's done and now he has a playmate that he loves playing with.. now just to get her housebroke lol but anyway.. here's 2 pics of then and now..
Max at about 8 weeks old

Max today...

IF anybody remembers this.. I got max as a birthday gift from Robert.. and we also have Vicki Carter to thank for giving max to us.. If it wasn't for Vicki.. we wouldn't have Max.. THANKS VICKI!!!




3 Comments:
WOW He doesn't change much in looks but you can see how much he has GROWN! He's adorable in both pictures!
M-
He sure has grown! I'm glad you enjoy him. I know you have him spoiled rotten, but I'm glad he has you for a mommy.
YEP I sure do have him spoiled.. and Lucy too!!!
and I'm glad that I have them in my life!!
Post a Comment
<< Home