<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 20, 2005

    My 2nd Anniversary

    Hi Everybody!!!

    Well time sure has flown by soooo quick and we've reached our 2nd wedding anniversary.. Like mom said this morning.. it feels like it should be just my 1st anniversary but no it's my 2nd!!!

    Robert and I took a week off from work FINALLY!!! and just pretty much taking day trips going different places.. yesterday we went to Gatlinburg and went to several different places there.. we got some pictures at the Ripley's Aquarium but that's about it.. mostly got it all on video...

    Tomorrow, after my dr appt we're gonna go do some other stuff just not sure exactly what and where.. I'm looking forward to our trip to Cookeville on Saturday i'm sure then we will have PLENTY of pictures then from that one cause we're gonna go to the flea market, the water falls etc. we found out about some places from my sister in law Jo Ann.. so i'm looking forward to it :) although it doesn't make me feel that great that i'd be missing a family dinner on Saturday with my family .. I know, change the date of going to Cookeville but i can't go on Sunday, and they can't change it to Sunday :( But I'm sure my family will keep us in their minds while they eat all that good food hehe... Right sis?!?!

    Here's a couple or 3 of pics from the trip to Gatlinburg....

    Robert calling me to look at him...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    A complete stranger asked if we wanted her to take a pic of me so we said sure...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Robert looking at me as we go under the tunnel.. this thing has a "moving track" where we move slowly looking at all the fishes, sharks over us..
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    This is me outside of the Aquarium after we got done inside...
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    we really had a great time up in gatlinburg... we went to Russell Stover Candy Outlet Store and got a box of candy then headed home..


    Today, we went out to eat to Chili's for our anniversary since that's where we never been before.. the food was really good.. it's not the best rated in my list but it was really good... I think we'll go there again when there's a special occasion..

    Robert got me 2 sets of earrings that I wanted, a TY teddy bear with a rose, and a single live rose...

    I'm looking forward to many years with my sweet loving husband Robert :)

    anyway, thought I'd post this so mary won't pester me to update hehe.. nah I wanted to share my wonderful days with my husband..

    2 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Happy Anniversary to you both and you guys had wonderful time on your vacation, getting car and all those day trips you made :)

    Love you!, M-

    12:44 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    I'm so glad you and Robert had a good time. And I'm glad you finally updated your blog, too. I started not to look because I figured you hadn't posted anything. But you suprised me. So I'll keep checking. I love the pictures.

    2:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home