<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, October 15, 2005

    Lucy

    Yesterday when I got home from being out with Mary and my grandparents I got an e mail from my sister in law who was telling me that she saw a post at the local grocery store where she shops that there is a post there for a free dog and she knew that we were looking for another dog for Max to play with.. but at first I wasn't gonna call about the dog but then thought well why not...

    I called and the lady said that she wasn't sure if the dog was taken or not cause her friend took the dog to meet someone who was intrested in her.. but as soon as I was about to hang up she said "wait my friend just now walked in.. the other people didnt' want to take her" so I talked to the lady and we agreed to meet so Robert and I could see her.. we were told that she is 6 months old Jack Russell Mix.. so we were like ok.. that's what we wanted in the 1st place.. BUT.... i'll just wait to tell ya till the end of this "story"..

    Robert and I drove over to Halls where we met the lady and we just fell in love with the dog... After talking to the lady about her Robert and I talked and we decided to take her.. But I took one look at her and knew she wasnt' a jack russell mix... She's a RAT TERRIER!!! which is another breed that I was wanting.. I grew up having a rat terrier so I knew what I was looking for in this one.. there was no mistaking it she's a rat terrier.. So then.. came the name we decided to name her LUCY.. which is a name that i had picked out a long long time ago if we ever got another female dog that's what I'd name her..

    The lady was grateful that we were taking her and I told robert we HAD to go to Mary's house.. I needed the crate again and I also wanted to show off Lucy.. Everyone thought she was so cute.. Lucy was so quiet in the car it was like she was used to it which I was glad.. she slept all the way from Halls to Oak Ridge.. then we came home and oh boy did Max get a surprise.. he just absolutely loves Lucy... they have played with each other non stop!!!!

    I'm glad that my sister in law sent me the e mail about Lucy.. Just now having to get used to 2 dogs running around instead of 1 LOL... and the best part is.. Max hasn't even bugged the cats at all.. and Lucy doesn't really pay much attention to the cats she sniffs at them and stuff but doesn't go after them like Max did which is GREAT!!! :-)

    Here's a picture of Lucy laying down next to Robert's chair in the computer room
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Me holding Lucy outside so we could get a good clear picture
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Picture of Lucy by herself
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    3 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    hey runt!

    Lucy is so cute! We can't wait to play with her tomorrow when we are at your place :) We may take her home with us when we are ready to leave hee hee..

    Enjoy Lucy!

    12:41 AM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    She is a doll! I'm glad you all got her. She has a good home. I can't wait til I get some free time to come visit and meet her. Maybe one day soon. Enjoy your new baby!

    5:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks Guys..

    She's a sweetheart and she's already showing Max she's not afraid of him and shows him who's boss LOL.. but really they do get along wonderfully so I think we will have no problems with them :)

    9:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home