<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Saturday, July 16, 2005

    Today...

    There was a total of 5 of us, Mom, Mary, Shirley (a friend of mom's) and another lady (I can't remember her name :( but is a friend of Shirley's) and ME.. went to the church where Mom gave the very 1st Quilting class.. I have LEARNED A LOT of things from what mom had showed us, told us things..
    I'm hoping that soon I can go and put some of the quilting stuff on layaway at Wal Mart and start getting what Design I want thought out and on paper so I can start Quilting asap!!!

    I have a few things in mind I wanna do and YES there is a Precious Moments quilt I wanna do hehe.. If ya know me.. I am CRAZY about Precious Moments :)

    Mom, thanks for getting me intrested in doing this!!!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Yeah, We need to go SHOPPING because I realized that I barely scratch the surface when I bought some things and had some things put in layaway and I realized that I still NEED MORE MORE!!! Geez! Let's ditch our bills and just SHOP till we DROP!! LOL

    Mary

    12:14 PM  
    Blogger Sandy said...

    SUREEEEEE I'll ditch my bills then when Robert asks me why the car payment, elec, gas, satellite are cut off I'll tell him YOU TOLD ME not to pay bills and go shopping hehehe Like I'd ever do that!! LOL

    2:47 PM  
    Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

    Hee hee hee I have an idea but i won't post on this blog that I defintely know the answer to it will be a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL..

    5:15 PM  
    Blogger Vicki said...

    Oh goody! Make me a quilt with a big purple motorcycle on it.

    11:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home