Granny's Birth Control Pills
I got this from a co worker thought it was funny and thought you guys would like this.. pretty funny...
A doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her lifefinally retired.
At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills.
"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills? "Yes, they help me sleep at night." "Mrs.Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!"
She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee. "Yes, dear,I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks.................................. And believe me, it helps me sleep at night."
hehe.. Thought it was funny.. but i'm glad my mom or granny didn't do this to me when I was that age :-)
A doctor that had been seeing an 80-year-old woman for most of her lifefinally retired.
At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth control pills.
"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills? "Yes, they help me sleep at night." "Mrs.Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!"
She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee. "Yes, dear,I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks.................................. And believe me, it helps me sleep at night."
hehe.. Thought it was funny.. but i'm glad my mom or granny didn't do this to me when I was that age :-)




3 Comments:
I have always said that I was going to do that to Anna when she started liking boys. So far she doesnt like them yet. WHEW
Yeah I thought it was so funny! I am waiting to see if I will need to do that or not LOL! :)
M-
That is too funny! I should have thought of that. Maybe I'll do it with Rebecca. LOL Hope I don't have to but you never know.
Post a Comment
<< Home