Saturday....
Yesterday Morning, Mom and I went to take my granny and gramps out to do their errands.. First we went to Shoney's to eat breakfast and we chatted around for a while about different stuff.. like about my work, the trip mom is gonna be taking this coming week, and things like that. After we got done eating, we discussed on where granny and gramps wanted to go and mapped out the route we were gonna do.. which wasn't that much hehe..
We went to K mart where gramps bought a pair of new belts and granny got some new frames for the new pictures we have of the family. Then from there we went to Food City and did their grocery shopping and then we took them home and we helped them put away the cold stuff and sat down to chat just a short bit..
We were suppose to meet my daddy at about 1 pm at Lowe's but by 1:30 we were finally out of granny's apt and headed to Lowe's and as soon as I was about to turn into Lowe's parking lot I realized I didn't have the list and sketch of the fencing and things that we had down on that paper with me!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! I knew daddy would be upset with me hmmmm.. but after searching for the fencing area (Lowe's moved it out somewhere else) we finally found it and it we waited and waited for daddy to get there seemed like FOREVER before he finally got there and I told him I didn't have the paper with me.. I guess u can imagine daddy's face like.. OH GEEZ!!! so he had to do it by his memory of what we had talked about and all that..
Mom had fun watching me become sooo paranoid about the $$ daddy kept putting things into the cart saying need this and this and that OH MY GOSH.. my head was racing like please don't go over the money i had set aside for this etc. but I was disappointed cause Lowe's was out of some of stuff we needed and I really didnt' wanna go to different places to get other things but in the end we found we will need to go to Home Depot to get the rest of the stuff which isn't much.. just the Gates for both side of the yard and a few more tension rod (whatever it is called) and we'll be done.. I HOPE hehe.. We waited for the guys to finally load our stuff into daddy's truck and we had debated about going to Home Depot or not.. Finally we decided to wait till today (Sunday) to go and get the stuff...
On the way home.. we decided we were gonna go to subway to get something to eat for our supper so Daddy and Robert went on home while Mom and I went to subway to get the food..When we got back home, Daddy told me that the 15 posts that I had bought were the wrong size umm... dang it!! so, then Daddy said that he wanted to see the sketch that I had at home and we'll see what we need or didnt' need and when I got the sketch I saw that daddy's memory was pretty good cause we bought most of everything he wrote down even down to the quanity of the stuff.. all except 1 thing.. the wrong posts were also the wrong quanity.. I had originally bought 15.. I needed 25 of them soooo... I'll take these 15 posts back then get 25 of the right posts sizes..
After all that looking at the sketch, Daddy and I came over here I wanted to show him the small changes I wanted to the fencing area so we discussed this and that so maybe I won't need all that I had bought.. but that's ok I'll get my money back hehe.. and Max will still have a good size area to run in :-) it'll be like a HUGE kennel to him instead of the 10x10 that we have for him in our yard that we really don't use that often.. hmmmmmmm but we do use it sometimes.. But now I'm not sure what we will do with the Kennel when we get the fence up..
So I'm HOPING we can get the fence stuff up and Max running free on the weekend of May 20th.. Dang that's gonna seem like a LONG time but it'll go by real fast considering Today is the last day of APRIL!!!
Daddy and Mom went to Mary's to help finish their living room that they're working on.. they got to mary's and found that mary wasn't even home!!! so they came all the way home and I told mom that even though I'm DEAD TIRED.. I was gonna go to Wal Mart cause I needed Laundry detergent so Mom said if I was going that she'd like to go with me.. So Robert, Mom and I went to Wal Mart and I ended up buying 16 new frames (2 8x10 and 14 5x7) So I can put them up in the living room :) and we got the laundry detergent and also ended up buying a few other things thanks to Robert.. Next time I need to leave him at home I think ;)
I came home and Just was physically tired.. my body was already shutting down.. so I went into my bedroom laid down and turned on the tv and watched Law and Order on USA for several hours before I just fell asleep with the tv on.. I'm getting in the habit of that but thankfully Robert usually goes to bed after I do so he turns them off for me :)
This Morning I woke up with just really being still DEAD weighted in my body.. could barely move and poor Max was whining for every hour on thedot saying "I NEED TO GO OUT" but I just couldn't get up to let him out so finally I got up and let him outside then just got on the computer to check stuff out..
Hopefully today, I can finally get motivated to do things.. Laundry, cleaning, and also going to Home Depot and Lowe's ...
That's about the extent of my weekend.. and Tomorrow I'll have to go back to work!! Man time flies by on weekends but goes soooo slow on weekdays.. why is that?!?!?! LOL
We went to K mart where gramps bought a pair of new belts and granny got some new frames for the new pictures we have of the family. Then from there we went to Food City and did their grocery shopping and then we took them home and we helped them put away the cold stuff and sat down to chat just a short bit..
We were suppose to meet my daddy at about 1 pm at Lowe's but by 1:30 we were finally out of granny's apt and headed to Lowe's and as soon as I was about to turn into Lowe's parking lot I realized I didn't have the list and sketch of the fencing and things that we had down on that paper with me!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! I knew daddy would be upset with me hmmmm.. but after searching for the fencing area (Lowe's moved it out somewhere else) we finally found it and it we waited and waited for daddy to get there seemed like FOREVER before he finally got there and I told him I didn't have the paper with me.. I guess u can imagine daddy's face like.. OH GEEZ!!! so he had to do it by his memory of what we had talked about and all that..
Mom had fun watching me become sooo paranoid about the $$ daddy kept putting things into the cart saying need this and this and that OH MY GOSH.. my head was racing like please don't go over the money i had set aside for this etc. but I was disappointed cause Lowe's was out of some of stuff we needed and I really didnt' wanna go to different places to get other things but in the end we found we will need to go to Home Depot to get the rest of the stuff which isn't much.. just the Gates for both side of the yard and a few more tension rod (whatever it is called) and we'll be done.. I HOPE hehe.. We waited for the guys to finally load our stuff into daddy's truck and we had debated about going to Home Depot or not.. Finally we decided to wait till today (Sunday) to go and get the stuff...
On the way home.. we decided we were gonna go to subway to get something to eat for our supper so Daddy and Robert went on home while Mom and I went to subway to get the food..When we got back home, Daddy told me that the 15 posts that I had bought were the wrong size umm... dang it!! so, then Daddy said that he wanted to see the sketch that I had at home and we'll see what we need or didnt' need and when I got the sketch I saw that daddy's memory was pretty good cause we bought most of everything he wrote down even down to the quanity of the stuff.. all except 1 thing.. the wrong posts were also the wrong quanity.. I had originally bought 15.. I needed 25 of them soooo... I'll take these 15 posts back then get 25 of the right posts sizes..
After all that looking at the sketch, Daddy and I came over here I wanted to show him the small changes I wanted to the fencing area so we discussed this and that so maybe I won't need all that I had bought.. but that's ok I'll get my money back hehe.. and Max will still have a good size area to run in :-) it'll be like a HUGE kennel to him instead of the 10x10 that we have for him in our yard that we really don't use that often.. hmmmmmmm but we do use it sometimes.. But now I'm not sure what we will do with the Kennel when we get the fence up..
So I'm HOPING we can get the fence stuff up and Max running free on the weekend of May 20th.. Dang that's gonna seem like a LONG time but it'll go by real fast considering Today is the last day of APRIL!!!
Daddy and Mom went to Mary's to help finish their living room that they're working on.. they got to mary's and found that mary wasn't even home!!! so they came all the way home and I told mom that even though I'm DEAD TIRED.. I was gonna go to Wal Mart cause I needed Laundry detergent so Mom said if I was going that she'd like to go with me.. So Robert, Mom and I went to Wal Mart and I ended up buying 16 new frames (2 8x10 and 14 5x7) So I can put them up in the living room :) and we got the laundry detergent and also ended up buying a few other things thanks to Robert.. Next time I need to leave him at home I think ;)
I came home and Just was physically tired.. my body was already shutting down.. so I went into my bedroom laid down and turned on the tv and watched Law and Order on USA for several hours before I just fell asleep with the tv on.. I'm getting in the habit of that but thankfully Robert usually goes to bed after I do so he turns them off for me :)
This Morning I woke up with just really being still DEAD weighted in my body.. could barely move and poor Max was whining for every hour on thedot saying "I NEED TO GO OUT" but I just couldn't get up to let him out so finally I got up and let him outside then just got on the computer to check stuff out..
Hopefully today, I can finally get motivated to do things.. Laundry, cleaning, and also going to Home Depot and Lowe's ...
That's about the extent of my weekend.. and Tomorrow I'll have to go back to work!! Man time flies by on weekends but goes soooo slow on weekdays.. why is that?!?!?! LOL




2 Comments:
Seems like you had a busy weekend. I didn't know you were going to fence in your yard. Max will love that.
Yeah Yeah you had a busy weekend that you wouldn't have to come and help us with our house!! PFFFTTT!! SMILE.. Max will be excited when the fence is up and he's able to run free.. BUT he will be missing his friends that comes along to play with him.. LOL! :)
M-
Post a Comment
<< Home