<
Name:
Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

I am married to a wonderful man I have 3 cats who brings out the best in me and 4 wonderful dogs that I love so much.. these are my 7 children :)

  • Robert's Blog
  • Mary's Blog
  • Mary's picture Blog
  • Tori's Blog
  • Joshua's Page
  • Vicki's Blog
  • Doug's Blog
  • Sarita's Blog
  • Toby's Blog
  • Patty's Blog
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    That's the beat of a heart

    This song is by Sara Evans and the Warren Brothers.. they came together to make this song.. and I think it's a very beautiful song.. and I wanna share it with those who don't know this song...


    Artist/Band: Sara Evans
    Lyrics for song: that's the beat of a heart (The Warren Brothers/Sara Evans)


    Sometimes it's hard to not wanna look over your shoulder
    cause you don't want to remember where you've been
    There'll come a time you die,
    If you could only hold her
    Cause I know that's where I am

    So listen with all your heart
    Hold it inside forever
    You may find all your dreams have already come true
    Look inside and find the part that's leading you
    Cause that's the beat of a heart

    Sometimes you'll drown it out with all your rage and thunder
    Sometimes you'll drown it out with all your tears
    There'll come a time when you hear it and you'll wonder
    Where in the world have I been?

    So listen with all your heart
    Hold it inside forever
    You may find all you dreams have already come true
    Look inside and find the part that's leading you,
    Cause that's the beat of the heart
    No one can tell you how to get there
    It's a road you take all by yourself
    All by yourself
    All by yourself

    So listen with all your heart
    Hold it inside forever
    You may find all your dreams have already come true
    Look inside and find the part that's leading you
    Cause that's the beat of
    Oh it's the sweetest sound,
    Cause that's the beat of the heart..

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home